Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
liquidfire215

{GTA V} Sim-Monsters Inc. Crew

53 posts in this topic

Hopefully withing the next 2-3 months I'll have enough cash for it. Drop dead broke right now. Note: My PSN name is Leadfoot530..so if the games physics are at all like a racing game as they say, have fun checking out the rear bumper, fellas!

Signed up and requested to join the crew. My Social Club name is MAColineri.

Anyone wanting to add me on Xbox hit me up: DefectiveSkillz...just let me know who you are in the message.

This is doesn't relate to this topic or GTA5 but if anyone wants to play GTA 4 while they have to wait for GTA5 I would love to play GTA 4 my Xbox name is TeamDigger31 I will only play when I'm online

I think my request sent... Rorfan on psn (damn you psn for not letting me change my name) NavySonicShell on social club

Now that GTA Online is live...will we be setting up some coordinated ways to play online together?

Alrighty, I'm in.  Request sent, and I'm still learning my way around the game, but I should be able to get up and running by Monday.

Both my Social Club and PSN are Leadfoot530.

Today I'm getting GTA 5 so I guess I'll join. My Request has been sent. Both my Xbox Gamertag and Rockstar Social ID are TeamDigger31.

Anyone out there on Xbox want to hop online? I need at least one other person to complete a few missions that I have waiting.

Send me a friend request at: DefectiveSkillz

i can proudly say 5 out of my 8 cars are reppin the baby blue Crew color and the logo. Ran into someone from the Crew on PS3 online about 2 weeks ago with a bounty they left when i joined them in the same clothes shop