why do you keep saying we like you can vote? Just because your parents lets you listen in on them talk about how great Trump is doesn't mean you can vote Hagan.

I think I know the system pretty well, but I guess to you, you think I think I can vote at 16. Listen, eh? Pfftttt, I guess you think I'm so brainwashed that whatever they think has to be the same between me and them. Maybe to you, but I choose Trump, because in my own mind, he is the right one. I could care less if he was a former liberal, Ronald Reagan was the same, and he became a great President, despite his decisions later into his presidency. So you can go on and on and on about how stupid or brain-dead I am. But I'm a person who likes to keep his decisions on the road. I guess you think I'm a huge burden for having his own opinions and decisions. I guess it shows no matter where you go, you'll always be treated the same as before.

• Upvote 1

Who ever votes for trump is a complete moron... You don't see what other people go through. How about you go through being one of the Syrian Refugees and having the fear of not being accepted in the United States, and having the possibility of having to be identified because of who you are. Last time I checked the last person who did that was Hitler. And man was he a good guy eh?  You think everything is easy just because Trump saying all this stupid crap. How about you become a Hispanic like me and having the fear of getting kicked from the U.S just because I wasn't born in the U.S, I don't get all the rights you get. Consider yourself lucky. Please explain how kicking people from the U.S does us any good. You realize they left their own country to be in a better place. EVEN IF THOSE PEOPLE TAKE SOME JOBS, THAT ONLY MEANS THEY WANT IT MORE, AND DESERVE IT MORE. NOTHING IS MORE ANNOYING THAN HEARING PEOPLE BI.TCH ABOUT PEOPLE WHO TAKE JOBS THAT THEY CAN EASILY HAVE, BUT ARE TOO LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR A.S.S TO GET IT.  Those lazy a.s.s mother fu.ckers are the reason this country is digging its own grave. Literally all the crap you've said is just awful. I dare you to say black Muslim Marxist in front of other people. But i bet you won't. You are the type of people to only type on here, and will never have the balls to even say anything you just said to anyone's face because of how idiotic your statements are.  

Edited by acdcfan56
  • Upvote 6

First of all, you know who talks about race? Racists! Secondly, the reason why people bash Trump all the time is because they want whats popular for them and the TRUTH isn't popular for them. They would rather vote for some BS dirty corrupted incompetent establishment politician no matter if they're republican or democrat that are all talk and no action rather than a successful businessman. We don't need another Bush league and we sure as hell don't need another Clinton. Look at what happened in our country no thanks to these stupid establishment politicians. San Bernadino, Kait in San Francisco(illegal immigrant),Jamiel in LA (illegal immigrant), a 64 year old veteran in Santa Maria that was raped and then killed (illegal immigrant), Bowe Berghdahl (we knew he was a traitor before we got him back after trading 6 terrorists from gitmo for him and he's getting off Scott free), the Syrian Migrants (Most of who we see are young men, very few women and children, we dont even know who they even are in the 1st place), veterans are being treated worser than illegal immigrants (look at the VA), anchor babies (according to the 14th amendment, they aren't American citizens since their parents were illegals when they were born BTW ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!!!!), Hedge fund billionaires and their carried interest loophole (they take more money from their income and put it into high risk investments so that they can get out of paying higher taxes), corporate inversions (when companies like Ford, Boeing, etc... leave the U.S for other countries like China and Mexico to get the money that they have in other countries and also lower taxes which is one of the reasons why the unemployment rate in this country is around 25 to 30 percent not that 8 to 9 percent you hear cause that's just a number to make politicians look good and they've all agreed to bring those companies back to the U.S.A and they can't get the job done), General Petraeus getting fired for cussing (5% of what Hillary did which if she gets away with the email scandal, it will be her biggest accomplishment cause she's protected by the Democrats),  21 trillion in debt by the end of this year (I'm more disappointed in the Republicans for this, at least with the Democrats you know where they're coming from), and last but not least the Iran nuclear deal (I have not seen such a horrible deal being made in my entire life and I don't think they've read The Art Of The Deal, we give our enemy Iran 150 billion who BTW lie about the self inspection and we don't even get our prisoners back). All of this happened no thanks to the politically correct stupid incompetent leadership that's running our country. This is why the U.S.A needs Trump badly. You want to let this country continue whats it's currently doing right now which is just disgraceful? Go ahead and vote for another Clinton, no one's stopping you. The one good thing i will say about establishment politicians is that they are master debaters. Trump however is a master moneymaker and that's what we need in this country, someone that knows how to play the game, someone that knows how to make money and bring money back to this country so that the U.S.A can thrive, be the world powerhouse that we should've always have been, and not be in this financial hellhole that we have always been in and will continue to be in until we have a change in course.

NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN TRY TO STUMP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tylinater

First of all, you know who talks about race? Racists! Secondly, the reason why people bash Trump all the time is because they want whats popular for them and the TRUTH isn't popular for them. They would rather vote for some BS dirty corrupted incompetent establishment politician no matter if they're republican or democrat that are all talk and no action rather than a successful businessman. We don't need another Bush league and we sure as hell don't need another Clinton. Look at what happened in our country no thanks to these stupid establishment politicians. San Bernadino, Kait in San Francisco(illegal immigrant),Jamiel in LA (illegal immigrant), a 64 year old veteran in Santa Maria that was raped and then killed (illegal immigrant), Bowe Berghdahl (we knew he was a traitor before we got him back after trading 6 terrorists from gitmo for him and he's getting off Scott free), the Syrian Migrants (Most of who we see are young men, very few women and children, we dont even know who they even are in the 1st place), veterans are being treated worser than illegal immigrants (look at the VA), anchor babies (according to the 14th amendment, they aren't American citizens since their parents were illegals when they were born), Hedge fund billionaires and their carried interest loophole (they take more money from their income and put it into high risk investments so that they can get out of paying higher taxes), corporate inversions (when companies like Ford, Boeing, etc... leave the U.S for other countries like China and Mexico to get the money that they have in other countries and also lower taxes which is one of the reasons why the unemployment rate in this country is around 25 to 30 percent not that 8 to 9 percent you hear cause that's just a number to make politicians look good and they've all agreed to bring those companies back to the U.S.A and they can't get the job done), General Petraeus getting fired for cussing (5% of what Hillary did which if she gets away with the email scandal, it will be her biggest accomplishment cause she's protected by the Democrats),  21 trillion in debt by the end of this year (I'm more disappointed in the Republicans for this, at least with the Democrats you know where they're coming from), and last but not least the Iran nuclear deal (I have not seen such a horrible deal being made in my entire life and I don't think they've read The Art Of The Deal, we give our enemy Iran 150 billion who BTW lie about the self inspection and we don't even get our prisoners back). All of this happened no thanks to the politically correct stupid incompetent leadership that's running our country. This is why the U.S.A needs Trump badly. You want to let this country continue whats it's currently doing right now which is just disgraceful? Go ahead and vote for another Clinton, no one's stopping you. The one good thing i will say about establishment politicians is that they are master debaters. Trump however is a master moneymaker and that's what we need in this country, someone that knows how to play the game, someone that knows how to make money and bring money back to this country so that the U.S.A can thrive, be the world powerhouse that we should've always have been, and not be in this financial hellhole that we have always been in and will continue to be in until we have a change in course.

NOW TRY TO STUMP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delete

Edited by Tom P.