When people say they are voting for trump.

d1c3749a98.jpg

So all the problems that this country has means nothing to you doesn't it? Oh and BTW the reason for illegal immigration talk is out of SAFETY and SECURITY. If we don't have safety and security, then we don't have a country anymore and we would be open for attacks like San Bernadino and thousands of incidents where ILLEGALS are killing innocent American citizens, and after that, we can't do the things we want to do.

Edited by Tylinater

So all the problems that this country has means nothing to you doesn't it? Oh and BTW the reason for illegal immigration talk is out of SAFETY and SECURITY. If we don't have safety and security, then we don't have a country to do whatever we want to.

You clearly have no clue that almost the entire population are the decedents of illegal immigrants.

I'd also like to point out, that the people who created American aren't even from America, They came from Europe. And killed off and moved out all the Native AMERICANS.  But i bet you don't know that because trump probably paid all the schools to have textbooks with information out so you think America was founded by "Americans"

I'd also like to point out, that the people who created American aren't even from America, They came from Europe. And killed off and moved out all the Native AMERICANS.  But i bet you don't know that because trump probably paid all the schools to have textbooks with information out so you think America was founded by "Americans"

Anyone ever been to Norwegia?

No, I've been to other of Europe though. They are quite nice.

N9lS0Ae.jpg

• Outlawed locked and unlocked this topic