Jump to content
Sim Monsters
fernBurn

Show Your Projects Chapter 51

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Garrett Hanson said:

your gonna need to make separate meshes, materials and PNG's for the other paint.

Next friday im gonna do that, for now just dis one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EightBitMS said:

Ok so every time I tried to upload a screenshot but it always was way too big.

Image hosting sites like photobucket and imgur (my favorite) allow you to post a link to have your pic on forums. Upload your pic there and get a link and input it to "Insert other media."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the double post but this is f*cking crazy.

I finally figured out why Error 7 was coming up. The flag.

The flag was crashing for I don't know what reason, but the file is going to be updated with a mirror for 0.37 users, without the flag.

Sorry to 0.37 users, but you're gonna have to go without a flag until I can figure out how to add one without it f*cking up the game.

I thought it had something to do with the meshwheels because the thing would stop after loading meshwheels, but I guess I wasn't looking hard enough?

Whatever, but it's fixed and the file will be uploaded shortly, within 24 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Sorry for the double post but this is f*cking crazy.

I finally figured out why Error 7 was coming up. The flag.

The flag was crashing for I don't know what reason, but the file is going to be updated with a mirror for 0.37 users, without the flag.

Sorry to 0.37 users, but you're gonna have to go without a flag until I can figure out how to add one without it f*cking up the game.

I thought it had something to do with the meshwheels because the thing would stop after loading meshwheels, but I guess I wasn't looking hard enough?

Whatever, but it's fixed and the file will be uploaded shortly, within 24 hours.

dude I even removed the flag mesh and I still get the ERROR 7 thing.
EDIT: For current version of download that I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

dude I even removed the flag mesh and I still get the ERROR 7 thing.

Yeah, I figured out it's the rims too.

As of this point I'm restarting all of my trucks.

Redoing Blacksmith AGAIN, Perpetual Destruction, and then I'll start whatever I still have left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Yeah, I figured out it's the rims too.

As of this point I'm restarting all of my trucks.

Redoing Blacksmith AGAIN, Perpetual Destruction, and then I'll start whatever I still have left.

it sucks you gotta redo everything, well good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn, 3 pages of trucks? Where's da tracks?! Jk they all look great

Haven't you always wanted to jump a house? Any suggestions to what else I should put in the front lawn? B)

Thanks, and I'd suggest adding like grass or a pool or something, something normal. But monster size. I dunno. I'm still kinda bummed about having to start over and whatnot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn, 3 pages of trucks? Where's da tracks?! Jk they all look great

Haven't you always wanted to jump a house? Any suggestions to what else I should put in the front lawn? B)

This man, this man is the one that deserves my blessings.

This track is awesome, finish it, if you don't

I'll have a taco overdose

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Edy said:

This man, this man is the one that deserves my blessings.

This track is awesome, finish it, if you don't

I'll have a taco overdose

I'll definitely finish this one, and release it. Still got a lot to do tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Chris B said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn, 3 pages of trucks? Where's da tracks?! Jk they all look great

 

!

 

Haven't you always wanted to jump a house? Any suggestions to what else I should put in the front lawn? B)

 

 

I am jealous that I can't make this stuff but it's amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, McMonsterJam said:

I am jealous that I can't make this stuff but it's amazing

DannyMackey has a tutorial for track making, but it's only at part 1 and shows no signs of being finished. But it's a start.

Also Blaise has a full BASIC truck making tutorial so you can make trucks, but it's based off of V4 and it will take a couple attempts to make something pretty. ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

DannyMackey has a tutorial for track making, but it's only at part 1 and shows no signs of being finished. But it's a start.

He went through everything that needed to be understood in order to make a track. There's no reason that he needs to make a part two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×