Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

Went out to the Obsession racing Shop today. Eric's New Truck is amazing! you guys are gonna shocked at the things he will do with that thing! could even win some racing events as well. the truck sits low, engine is pretty much in the middle, its going to be a badass truck! 

image.jpg

Colt Stephens will be piloting Zombie this weekend, rather than Brodozer. It is not known when or if Brodozer will be on the circuit, as Colt is now listed as driving TBD for the remaining shows.

Edit credit to Phil Vincinanza

16 minutes ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

*zoombie*

My guess is that the diesel powered truck isn't finished, considering it's fairly difficult to match horsepower while simultaneously keeping the emission level under control.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Politeness said:

Interesting... be odd if they even lost the sponsorship. I figured if they tested enough it should be good. Damn shame if it never comes to be

Considering the fact that Diesel Dave and his crew were at the Salt Lake City show this past weekend, I think they just aren't ready with the truck. But that is weird that it isn't ready yet...

7 hours ago, steiale said:

Considering the fact that Diesel Dave and his crew were at the Salt Lake City show this past weekend, I think they just aren't ready with the truck. But that is weird that it isn't ready yet...

My understanding is the diesel powerplant development had lots of issues.

23 hours ago, obsessionracing said:

We did, but the motor mounts are further forward and lower compared to the last chassis from David

you guys running different transmissions or just a shorter jackshaft?

22 hours ago, steiale said:

Pretty sure the Diesel Brothers have had next to no involvement other than getting their names attached to the project. It's basically co-promotion. Monster Jam provides them with an outlet to draw attention to their business and TV show, the Diesel Brothers bunch gets the same in return.

Macey Nichter will be piloting Wonder Woman this weekend in Greensboro. She trained at MJ University and is the daughter of Joe Nitcher, owner of the Stomper truck. This brings our forth last minute truck/driver switch up for next weekend. Wow

25 minutes ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

Macey Nichter will be piloting Wonder Woman this weekend in Greensboro. She trained at MJ University and is the daughter of Joe Nitcher, owner of the Stomper truck. This brings our forth last minute truck/driver switch up for next weekend. Wow

Might be off on my thinking, but who's the 4th? There's Colt & Zombie, John Gordon and Team Scream Scooby and Macey Nicter and Wonder Woman but who is the 4th?