Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

i can't wait to see everyone complain bout the lack of indies.  i think it's better for the indies,  the amount they will save on bodies could potentially lead to more money to spend on better parts and i think we could see more indie domination possibly.  (i'm not saying indies dont have the parts to run hard, im just saying they could possibly spend that pocket change on 'feld' parts.)  pls no attack im not an instagram kid.

Holy crap I cant wait for El Paso theirs so many trucks I havent seen and so many I havent seen in years! Next year might be better then this year and this year was a amazing year for Monster Jam

8 indys 

and 6 FELD trucks in stadium tour 1

Pretty awesome in my opinion on how more indys are joining FELD 

the iNSTaCrACk kids are going to get triggered

18 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

Holy crap I cant wait for El Paso theirs so many trucks I havent seen and so many I havent seen in years! Next year might be better then this year and this year was a amazing year for Monster Jam

8 indys 

and 6 FELD trucks in stadium tour 1

Pretty awesome in my opinion on how more indys are joining FELD 

the iNSTaCrACk kids are going to get triggered

They were triggered before the news broke! lol. As for definitely some interesting choices. Glad the indies are still around. and Glad to see Trent Back in the seat. 

2 hours ago, levimadnessschones said:

They were triggered before the news broke! lol. As for definitely some interesting choices. Glad the indies are still around. and Glad to see Trent Back in the seat. 

lmfao that monsterjamvideos guy is so overreacting LOL 

I cant wait to see which will be the FS1 tours

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

It doesnt cost indies to run FELD bodies, they actually get paid a little extra but it does suck that indie names are being pushed out. But indies have the option if asked by feld to say no as well

The only one I'm upset at really is Rage being replaced because Cory Rummell genuinely is a top contender to be in the World Finals but now I'm betting his chances are less likely since they'll focus more on Camden.

Still, good they don't have to pay for the bodies. And they aren't (and hopefully won't be) bound to contracts where they can only run FELD events even if they convert to their post-winter identities

19 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

I cant wait to see which will be the FS1 tours

I'm pretty sure there are no set FS1 Championship Series events. I think it might be going back to how things were in 2014 where they'll broadcast select events from all the tours. They started filming arena events like the Triple Threat Series, so I would assume those would be taped again. 

It makes total sense that FELD wants more of their own trucks represented at a show, and it wouldn't be the first time they had indies running their bodies either. I remember The Patriot running as El Toro Loco and Donkey Kong, I believe. With that being said, I can't help but feel that it hurts the name recognition for those trucks/drivers, since they're running names/bodies that they wouldn't be running outside of Monster Jam.

Then again, I can't really imagine that 90% of people who go to Monster Jam go to other non-Monster Jam promotions in general, let alone go because said independent truck is there (excluding Team Scream, 2Xtreme Racing, Bigfoot, etc.)