Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

I feel like clearing the air is necessary with this diesel truck, hehe. Yes, the engine decided not to run when they tested it Friday, they’re putting the rebuilt one in tonight and will test it again tomorrow, the D-Bag Brothers have no involvement. In my opinion, I don’t see it looking like a financially practical decision to the company, considering they sat on this project until two weeks ago. They don’t even have a body ready for it, just a mock-up quad cab with an Earth Shaker Hood. Anyways, for right now, Colt will drive C-95 as Zombie for Tampa and Orlando

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

call me messed up

but I dont think Macey will do so well this weekend 

I mean it's her first time driving since 2016 afaik. I'm not expecting her to go out and outdo everyone but I've seen her drive before and she's not afraid of the trucks. Call me biased or whatever but if they keep her in a seat I think she has a ton of potential in the industry.

2 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

bias bias bias bias bias bias bias bias bias afaik. bias bias bias bias bias bias bias and bias bias but bias bias bias bias before bias bias bias bias of the bias. Call bias biased or bias but if bias bias bias in bias bias I think bias has bias bias of bias in the bias.

fixed m8 B)

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

I mean it's her first time driving since 2016 afaik. I'm not expecting her to go out and outdo everyone but I've seen her drive before and she's not afraid of the trucks. Call me biased or whatever but if they keep her in a seat I think she has a ton of potential in the industry.

You would find the one comment about her in the entire thread and turn your fanboy up to 11. :rolleyes: