Sim Monsters
MoreMonsterJam

Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

Oh dear. I see they went the old ice cream man route with a lexan body I think 

As cool as that is I hope Dennis isn’t gonna drive it for his own safety at this point honestly

8 hours ago, Outlawed said:

welp, here is your answer for first response...

that.... thing is.... interesting

Same thing they did for us in Colorado Springs last year. Although weird it’s not painted 

3 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Same thing they did for us in Colorado Springs last year. Although weird it’s not painted 

its painted they were just practicing intros and racing 

Devastator will once again be driven by Aaron Basl tonight in Santa Clara. Still no confirmation on whether or not Mark Schroeder will definitely return for Salinas.

Time Flys will probably be out for the entire night in Santa Clara tonight; Kelvin confirmed in his interview that something got clay inside of it (forgot which part it was but I'll edit after the preshow; clearly it was something major), and it needs a complete rebuild.

EDIT: Apparently Kelvin broke a connecting rod that locked up the motor in his truck, and something around the cam sensor got clay inside of it, which caused the truck to randomly shut off on him last night in practice. Due to this it may not be able to run tonight.

seriously, nobody posted anything about Tom or Ryans run for last night? yall are slacking!

Rosalee tried to go for a backflip but was shut off when she was about to hit the ramp, as the time ran out as she went towards it. Not sure whether or not to call it a bad call on the officials' part with today's judging and all that, since most of the fans would likely count it regardless.

Her run was over and her rear steer was locked up, probably for the best that she was shut off.

• Upvote 2