Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

4 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

He's not tearing him down, he's helping him. He's advising the things that need to be changed or improved not just saying "you suck stop making trucks". What he said was fine. Advising for people to take their time with projects is a good thing to do.

Yes but it he mentioned the same thing of the same truck last time so why mention it again? I know medalwarrior listens to him but just give him time 

9 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

Not everything is going to be perfect! HE barely started a few months ago. Let him progress look at other creators trucks from 2014 and now! big difference right? He will improve 

yea he will progress but if nobody gives him some constructive criticism he wont improve at all. trust me i know. i never listened to anyone and my trucks were awful. they are much improved now. so when things are wrong they need to be mentioned so he can fix them and make them better. 

8 hours ago, Ghostx said:

Well now it's in game.

Next is materials, props, and small adjustments then it's to the Quad!

thank god, now i dont have to try and get the body again to update the one i made years ago. good start!

(messed up how to do the thing sorry for the double post,cannon if your reading this)

Edited by DannyMackey
Double Post

28 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Since Wrecking crew is done I decided to try another custom from jam customs I chose Double Trouble's Tyler Groth still working on the parts and paint so ill keep updating how It looks

looks pretty good so far other than the fact mirror is spelled wrong

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Since Wrecking crew is done I decided to try another custom from jam customs I chose Double Trouble's Tyler Groth still working on the parts and paint so ill keep updating how It looks

It's ok looking for now and needs work but maybe try to do something of ur own and not just use jam customs designs

26 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Just finished up this beauty:

https://imgur.com/a/18Ra0 Just my prediction for what the ol' Jestalade will look like this year. Also working on the DDS trucks with special DDS competitor flags. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Nice start for sure! maybe make the jesters hat match the shade of purple or have a lighter/darker purple?

4 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

dont mean to sound like a broken record but got to work on lining up the 4 links better. 

"There is nothing permanent except change"-Heraclitus

screenshot_2018-03-20_22-41-54_1_zpsrpmi

A clone job I'm doing for the 3rd version of my Fuel injection truck that I use for leagues. The truck itself is a CRD that I received in a trade with @Mr. Beardman for my old Cohen, Chadwick is also doing the paint, which will be finished soon. Hope you guys like what's gonna be coming and have fun seeing this truck beat you to the finish line in a league near you ;) 

• Upvote 3