Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

9 hours ago, Jose Rico Taco Nacho said:

Well i have been busy down south at the Zone Out shop, But i was able to take this ole girl down there with me and finish it up after Hotline Miami! The new and improved Takin' It Easy. Shes all ready to go. Look for this girl on the track sometime soon!

New paint (I believe) looks great. And I love that you put Dale Sr's #3 on the flag and sponsor plate. Looks amazing Blake. Can't wait to see it on track!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

C. Someone is already working on Axe

So what? It doesn't matter if more than one person is making something. You know how many Grave Diggers we have on this site where more than one person has made the same chassis?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I made a little custom Mountaineer, nothing too special, pretty newbie looking. I added a couple sponsors to it, put it on Blue Thunder 2016's chassis and changed the color of the truck a little. I made it look as if how Mountaineer would look like if it ran in Monster Spectacular events (Even though I decided to keep the BKTs on it).

Probably not going to release it publicly as it replaces the V4 Mountaineer skin (I have no idea how to make it so that I dont have to replace it), only gonna release it if you ask me through a DM.

FE71778CA43EAE4338A57E9B8FA022C9924CADB5

BD046097870CB5CC96299636CED193B25D48F629

4FCE0635AEAB89E7C32F03171F8069CBB04C9068

A079C12FE09BE6475B5DD99F4C8EE426F4A40A17

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Vaxen said:

I made a little custom Mountaineer, nothing too special, pretty newbie looking. I added a couple sponsors to it, put it on Blue Thunder 2016's chassis and changed the color of the truck a little. I made it look as if how Mountaineer would look like if it ran in Monster Spectacular events (Even though I decided to keep the BKTs on it).

Probably not going to release it publicly as it replaces the V4 Mountaineer skin (I have no idea how to make it so that I dont have to replace it), only gonna release it if you ask me through a DM.

I think it would look really cool on a newer f 150 bodie but just an idea 

• Upvote 2

Anyone willing to help me by repositioning where the particle cannons are on my latest creation? I need them to be placed in the nostrils of the body so the smoke will shoot out of them like in real life. Help is appreciated!

8OZ3f8G.png

Also, this is a WIP... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Anyone willing to help me by repositioning where the particle cannons are on my latest creation? I need them to be placed in the nostrils of the body so the smoke will shoot out of them like in real life. Help is appreciated!

Also, this is a WIP... 

great! whenever you get it lined up, go ahead and try to, if possible, make the smoke stream smaller to match the IRL steam.

56 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

great! whenever you get it lined up, go ahead and try to, if possible, make the smoke stream smaller to match the IRL steam.

I would like to but I don't exactly know how. Help would be appreciated! 

45 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

@ChaoticMayhem

I messed around with smoke awhile back, this is how far i got,

probably could be better, but hmu on cord if you wanna colab

edit, messed around more

Sure, I believe you are in my Fun Run server. I'm EternalyElectric. ☣✅EternalyElectric✅☣#7328

Edited by Jon Cannon
Delete images

45 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

@ChaoticMayhem

I messed around with smoke awhile back, this is how far i got,

probably could be better, but hmu on cord if you wanna colab

edit, messed around more

How do you do that?

Edited by Jon Cannon
Delete images

18 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Also, this is a WIP... 

how do you add the particle affects to the front of the truck i would love to add this to a small tour im going to be competing in here soon and if so if you can change the colors cold you maby tell me how to do that as well. other then that its not bad

Edited by Jon Cannon