Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

19 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

Fast-forward 5 years and 5 different iterations of Deja Vu, each varying in retro-ness and modern-ness, and we get to today, where Deja Vu 1 gets reimagined:

This is of course your custom, and you do what you want, but I do have some suggestions. I'm sure your rims are temporary, but from my eyes they don't look like the most up to date model, so I would say use those rim models. Secondly, a weird pet peeve of mine is seeing the Monster Jam logo on the bedside with the yellow outline around it. Most trucks use either a lighter or darker shade shade of grey to make it look like the original logo. Again, you do what you want to do with your truck. Just wanted to chip in my 2 cents but also say that this is one of my favorite custom truck progressions on the site. I have loved every new incarnation of Deja-Vu, and this is no exception! Fantastic work once again! (Although I do miss the DCI flag and the train horns!)

On 4/5/2018 at 11:12 AM, monster jam fan said:

In no way can I take any creative credit for this as it took no time. It is kind of a personal track because I just had an urge for cars and buses. If a few people like it then ill just release it.

looks awesome! 

11 hours ago, Karnag Gaming said:

Nice track but why are always making Stafford> jw

good question. It just so happens to be one of my fav places as well as a good start to test new things (less textures too miss etc when experimenting w/ new blender)