Jump to content
Sim Monsters
NitroMenace

Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

@OutlawedWho owns it now? Also, John Fitzgerald, has bought a race truck. Not sure which one but it looked like an old PEI. He owned the Turbulence ride truck which he just sold 

Old Moutaineer truck, RB Moler sold it to Mike Harper, then to John.
Walking Tall appears to be owned by Joey Sullivan (Whit Tarlton is helping with it aswell)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, steiale said:

Hurricane Force got a new chassis

 

Sorry for not adding much to the discussion but I think those rims are looking immaculate...badass 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cole Venard will be driving Stone Crusher this fall on AT1, where my woman Kristen Hope will also be making her MJ debut in Razin Kane, as well as driving Megalodon in Rosemont. Nick Pagliarulo will also be making his MJ debut in Kraken as well in Bridgeport, CT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to double post, so mods feel free to merge if you wish. Since these are different topics I just decided to do two posts. 

Anyways... Diesel Dave is getting some seat time, and a chance to go head to head against Heavy D

Also, Tanner Root will be driving the traditional Monster Mutt instead of the Rottweiler.

Finally, Lindsey Rettew will be driving Master of Disaster for the rest of the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something nuts that happened this past weekend in Glendale is Ryan Anderson literally ripped the cradle in half.  There's a ton of work to be done on that chassis before the next show.  It was posted on his instagram story so I don't have anything to show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

@maxdman

no screen cap?

I saw it last Saturday and didn't think to :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, maxdman said:

Something nuts that happened this past weekend in Glendale is Ryan Anderson literally ripped the cradle in half.  There's a ton of work to be done on that chassis before the next show.  It was posted on his instagram story so I don't have anything to show

It's already been patched up and repaired. He's put that chassis through hell though this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dustin Hart AM said:

It's already been patched up and repaired. He's put that chassis through hell though this year.

Ryan deserves a new chassis every year out of anyone in the fleet.  

Also Storm Damage appears to now be running on the PEI that Hurricane Force was most recently on as Steve has a new Cohen shown above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maxdman said:

Ryan deserves a new chassis every year out of anyone in the fleet.  

Also Storm Damage appears to now be running on the PEI that Hurricane Force was most recently on as Steve has a new Cohen shown above

It is the old Hurricane Force but I believe it’s a black rock frame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

It is the old Hurricane Force but I believe it’s a black rock frame

J&B yes, wonder what they are doing with the other one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×