World Finals 12

crazyman444

Is Dawn still racing? I haven't seen her around, but she can lay down a mean freestyle when she wants, same with Candice, but not so much.

I want Marc McDonald and Frank Krmel or Rodoni. I kinda want to see the racing layout to be like Orlando, where they take an extra lap, but I don't se that happening. I hope the jumps don't get too large either. If they get any bigger there will be no room to save yourself before slamming into another one, or your gonna break your first jump, or flip trying to climb over it...

I don't really find it fair that a quarter of the Finals line-up should be filled with Diggers and Mutts, thoguh it looks as if it will.

I thought Blue Thunder would get a good chance until I heard it retired from Ford no longer being a MJ sponser. Anyway, looking at Grinder's freestyles, I think Lupe's in with another shot. However, I personally would love to see Mohawk Warrior qualify and win because George Balhan's been so unlucky with his scores in past World Finals in the Escalade. He always seems to be pipped at the post by another regular high-scoring driver. So Mohawk or Grinder for the freestyle win.

Jimmy and Dawn Creten have kids to raise... I'm sure that would factor into not being able to run full-time at the moment.

If anyone deserves to drive Grinder in Vegas...It's Krmel, not Lupe or Seasock...I have my reasons for my opinion. :huh:

not sure ur reasons, I bet they are good and all, but.... Krmel is the only one without a championship under his belt

That's because he's usually screwed out of going to Vegas because he either

A. Didn't have his own truck or "full-time" ride

B. Drove the 2nd (or 3rd truck if you count the Grinders) of the same name

Sure I'll tick off some people but face it guys Seasock is NOT a freestyler at all, Lupe is not a racer; Krmel is both of those. I also HATE how 90% of Lupe's fs runs are him just trying to flip the truck and getting a good score for it. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Honestly won't give Feld a dime 'till a certain Big Blue Ford returns to the series, but I would like the independent trucks to at least have a chance. Can't say if they'll win or not, but I'd like teams not affiliated with Feld Motorsports to sweep both events. Not that it'll happen, but I'd like it.

That's because he's usually screwed out of going to Vegas because he either

A. Didn't have his own truck or "full-time" ride

B. Drove the 2nd (or 3rd truck if you count the Grinders) of the same name

Sure I'll tick off some people but face it guys Seasock is NOT a freestyler at all, Lupe is not a racer; Krmel is both of those. I also HATE how 90% of Lupe's fs runs are him just trying to flip the truck and getting a good score for it. :unsure:

point taken, and a very good point it is