World Finals 12

crazyman444

I know some people are excited to see a Jeremy make it but those with dads as fire fighters this means more to see a Fire truck themed monster go to the worlds, I cant wait to see him at vegas this year. I Just dont see what Joe did to deserve a invite? He didnt win a freestyle at a TV event, he landed the world record jump, it didnt get bigfoot in nor should it get bad habit in.

Im sure some of you know but just in case some of you didnt know, on this friday and saturday is WFXII. Friday-qualifying: Saturday-FS/R

But my point of this thread is for the guys that arent going to it. On monsterjam.com the world finals is being live streamed for both parts, so i just wanted to let you all know everyone can watch it on friday and saturday, and if you go monsterjam.com you can also type your email address in the box were the livestream would be and monsterjam.com will send you a email reminding you about it at the selected time you want the email to be sent.

i dont see it on the site are u sure?

go to the monsterjam homepage, then on the right of the screen it will say "world finals: live blog-fri/sat 7pm" click on that, and thats were the live stream vid will be located at as well as were you put your email for the reminder

Its not a live stream...its a live chat. Also there is an area of the site for posts like this. Real world racing/monster trucks.

ya a live blog is not streaming video.... u really think they would be stupid enough to stream it for free when they could make money to charge to view?