World Finals 12

crazyman444

Can already tell we are going to have an awesome event in Vegas.

This track from what we've seen, this field of trucks.... it's going to be one of the best world finals ever IMO.

Can't wait for tomorrow and Saturday! See you guys there and on AIM/Skype for the usual craziness that is our community party that comes around once a year.

it may seem like a step backwards but theyre getting it right this time. theyre leaning more towards going back to basics. not too many huge dirt mounds and it doesnt feel massively overdone. the drivers have much more space to work with and dont need to worry too much about their truck breaking early. i see much more potential in this years design. cant wait to see the show.

• Upvote 2

It'll be the best World Finals to date. Mark my words.

The track looks and flows great, especially compared to last years. Racing will be great as always and freestyle will kick buns now that the trucks will actually be able to freestyle and finish one..

• Upvote 3

This track is fine. Last year's track was stupidly big. I'm a little concerned about the fact that there are 3 obstacles per side. That could be a little claustrophobic during a freestyle run maybe. And there's no fountain either. But those are just minor things. I saw 2 motorhomes in the back so that could be promising.