Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

I present to you my latest creation, Crushin' Chaos! I've had the idea for this truck ever since 2008 when I first got into monster trucks, but now I have the chance to finally bring it to life here in Rigs of Rods! I put a lot of work into this truck and making sure everything on it looks good, and after I few more minor adjustments, this beauty will be ready for release! 

9871789.png

3344137.png

7936976.png

394999.png

6654254.png

LED lights for good measure

5958770.png

6760983.png

I'm very proud and happy for how it came out, and I still have a little more in store for it!

• Upvote 14

Crushin' Chaos looks amazing, great work on that DanDon.

As far as USA Chevrolet, the paint just looks a bit off to me; as in that it just doesn't flow well. One suggestion I have is to maybe base the paint off of a Chevrolet race team, like the Corvettes that run at Le Mans. There are so many trucks with a patriotic scheme that they are kinda blending into one another, meaning they all kinda resemble one another so you've gotta do something drastic to make it stand out; the rest of the truck does look really good though.

• Upvote 1

Welp, finally ALL the Tom Meents, Maximum Destructions are Done!

Thanks to Danny Mackey for taking the sweet photos! (my comp would explode)

THE KREG/KANE CRD TRUCKS WILL BE MADE, BUT WILL NOT BE RELEASED IN THE MAX D PACK, IT WILL BE ADDED AS AN UPDATE TO THE PACK

Trucks shown are the following:

• Maximum Destruction
  • Maximum Destruction World Finals Racing
  • Maximum Destruction World Finals Freestyle
  • 10th Anniversary L.E.D. Max D
  • 10th Anniversary World Finals Chrome Spike Max D Racing
  • 10th Anniversary World Finals Chrome Spike Max D Freestyle
  • 2014 Spiked Max D

Enjoy! :)

8jEpa.png

8jEpB.png

8jEoR.png

8jEq4.png

I've died and gone to Max-D Haven i can't wait to drive these trucks :D

• Upvote 1

xxdTAzR.pngGI48SgY.png18n3a2w.png71ois7E.png

Still devastated about Amiin, but I managed to make something on my down time. No where near done, but it came out well so far.  :)  :)

Truck's looking good, but I'm not liking those rims. They ruin the quality of the truck. If you could find better rims this piece would be a ten! :)