Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

8GSnp.jpg

Smoothing issues here

Also there's a poly density issue too

8GSpU.jpg

The massive exhaust headers have big blocky tails with only two edgeloops on them, while the sparkplugs are super duper highpoly . That's just weird, axe those wires down a lot. and mark edges on the exaust too, looks all lumpy and bleh without it

• Upvote 1

Actually now that i look at it, you'd probably do well to just do some new exausts from scratch. No way could six pipes feed into a tip that small

IMAG0155.jpg

Do something like this, maybe even with a collector head's bulge at the end, also i'd angle the pipes coming out of the head, looks really weird having them go in at 90 degrees.

And chop down those plug wires, they look ridiculously high poly

bt2BQJM.png

j0q5rpI.png

i7grqZe.png

HNgNqUb.png

Well, took a break on the Grave Digger pack and started on Grave Digger The Legend 2014. If anyone has the paint with the 2014 World Racing Champion Tattoo, please send it over. My aim is fishinatorh@yahoo.com. Anyway, the chassis is done, and I made the new Shock settings to make a little realistic. BTW, if anyone also has an updated GDTL body and you want to put use it on this, feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I hope you like this.

• Upvote 2