Wrenchead.com Monster Jam event from January 15, 2000 in Pontiac, Michigan at the Silverdome

Arts0fms

Actually, there's 7 billion people in the world.

How is there 4,500,000,000 people in the stadium if there is only 7,000,000 people in the world?

*it only joke, why you have to be mad?*

Cmon, it's the typical youtube 7 Million people in the world joke. I'm not actually stupid like it may seem.

• Upvote 1

Wait, so do you have some? Meet me out back by the dumpster in 7 minutes.

I was being sarcastic Matt. I know you dont do that anymore.

Anyways, who's this noob troll and could someone please lock this thread before it spirals out of control even more?

I was being sarcastic Matt. I know you dont do that anymore?

I don't think you understood my post. I'm demanding that you give me drugs. You have no idea of the hell I'm living in right meow. Wife is just about ready to blow a baby out and I'm getting nagged at about everything. Please give me drugs!!!!

So 4,500,000 people where able to squeeze into the Pontiac Dome which has a capacity of 80,311 people? The largest recorded capacity of the Pontiac some was 93,826 people when pope John Paul II was there. So you're telling us 4,406,174 more people went to see a monster truck show than the f*cking pope?!?!

I WANT THIS MAN TESTED FOR DRUGS.

smokin coke

Also, I smoked pot and snorted coke. You don't smoke cocaine. Well, you can, but it's usually sprinkled on pot in the form of a primo. But the effects aren't as strong. You smoke crack, which is cocaine that's been cooked with baking soda. You need sodium bicarbonate inorder to convert the powder cocaine into an oily free base. Once the oil cools, it forms a solid rock.

Also, I smoked pot and snorted coke. You don't smoke cocaine. Well, you can, but it's usually sprinkled on pot in the form of a primo. But the effects aren't as strong. You smoke crack, which is cocaine that's been cooked with baking soda. You need sodium bicarbonate inorder to convert the powder cocaine into an oily free base. Once the oil cools, it forms a solid rock.

1. Thanks for all the info I didn't really need to know.

2. You've been drug free for around 8-9 months. FIND A DAMN HOBBY!!

3. Easy there cowboy. No matter how many times you beg me for drugs, I will not give you any because I dont have any drugs and have never done drugs in my entire life and will not do it ever in my life because I'm actually SMART enough not to throw my life away like that.

4. Either way, you're gonna find your way back into your vice of drugs and you are going to ruin your life, your wife's life, and your children's life. Later on when your life is going downhill, you're going to come to the realization that smokin pot and doing drugs is no more than an attempt to be a cool badass to fit in, which therefore means that you're really no different than some lazy slob living on Obamacare and Food stamps for the rest of his life. GET IT TOGETHER MAN!!!

3. Easy there cowboy. No matter how many times you beg me for drugs, I will not give you any because I dont have any drugs and have never done drugs in my entire life and will not do it ever in my life because I'm actually SMART enough not to throw my life away like that.

4. Either way, you're gonna find your way back into your vice of drugs and you are going to ruin your life, your wife's life, and your children's life. Later on when your life is going downhill, you're going to come to the realization that smokin pot and doing drugs is no more than an attempt to be a cool badass to fit in, which therefore means that you're really no different than some lazy slob living on Obamacare and Food stamps for the rest of his life. GET IT TOGETHER MAN!!!

Well you don't come across as an insensitive dick. 

Oh wait, you do.

• Upvote 2