Sim Monsters
RKM

American Truck SImulator

RKM    2,378

I know quite a few of us explore the world of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and with this on the horizon with possible release for later this year I think it's time we learn a little more about it. http://americantrucksimulator.com/

Trailer

Alpha Gameplay

Interview with some interesting information

From what I've been able to find Amazon UK has a release date listed of October 15, 2015[1] along with what appears to state the initial release will contain California while the retail version will include Arizona DLC for free along with California[2]. In the interview there are mentions of the DLC being free but we will most likely have to wait to find out on that.

Goldberg6734    218

Since I got my controller working with ETS 2, it's been a blast. This one's probably going to be better than it. 

American Truck Simulator Multiplayer hype!

DDT    164

Ill hopefully have my gaming rig built so ill probably get it. Especially if its gonna feature Az

Outlawed    6,337

Loved playing ES2 on my G27, would love though if they allowed floating gears when using manual shifting.

RKM    2,378

Sine this has finally been released, I think this one deserves a minor bump. Feel free to post screenshots here as well.

Decided to get one more run in before I fall asleep, don't think I could have gotten any closer without hitting something. Entire trip was in-cab and the screenshot is exactly what my view was parking it. ;)

01d3dfd2db.png

Yes, I know my computer sucks and the game looks worse that it actually will for 99.98% of you, leave me and my 15fps alone...

Double.D ッ    2,155
22 minutes ago, RKM said:

I see I'm the weird one that went the other way with the lights...

I self-identify as a Christmas tree.

naaRT.jpg

• Upvote 2