Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

35 minutes ago, sudrules123 said:

Ok you killed it. But i think shes gonna do the same and not do anything

Man, i've heard she has some back issues, i don't blame her for not wanting to get some masive air or crash. Being healthy always goes first in my opinion 

10 hours ago, sudrules123 said:

Shes gonna hit a ramp, rii cry in pain, then the runs over

Since you are not the one getting the pain it's ok rigth?

4 hours ago, midwestmonster said:

Why doesn't she retire, she's always getting hurt and sucks anyway.  if I was going to Nashville I would be mad about seeing her instead of Brianna.

So there's no justification for caring for the health of somebody? 

This is for you 2, you are some greedy people, you care more about a monster truck freestyle and your entreteiment than a person's health, you should be ashamed.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Edy said:

This is for you 2, you are some greedy people, you care more about a monster truck freestyle and your entreteiment than a person's health, you should be ashamed.

Umm.... If she's in so much pain, then why not retire? Plus, I highly doubt FELD would put an injured driver in a Monster truck in one of the biggest events of the year. I think Madusa just hit that stage where there skills aren't as good as back then. It happened to many, including to some of the most well experienced and disciplined drivers of all time!

Madusa has been at best mediocre since her return in 2010. Yea she did great things in the past but that excuses nothing of what she has done recently. Also if health has been such a grief then she shouldn't continue to drive. I'd bet big money feld doesn't force her to continue driving, rather leave it to her on if she continues or not. 

15 minutes ago, Stephen Hopkins said:

Madusa has been at best mediocre since her return in 2010. Yea she did great things in the past but that excuses nothing of what she has done recently. Also if health has been such a grief then she shouldn't continue to drive. I'd bet big money feld doesn't force her to continue driving, rather leave it to her on if she continues or not. 

2009 actually. I think she made her Debut in St. Louis? I can't be sure though.

9 hours ago, Edy said:

No i think she should retire, yeah she was hurt, i feel bad, But lets be real here, She hasn't done anything since she won her last world finals. Her time is passed, Let the young Talent come in a show what you got.

8 hours ago, sudrules123 said:

No i think she should retire, yeah she was hurt, i feel bad, But lets be real here, She hasn't done anything since she won her last world finals. Her time is passed, Let the young Talent come in a show what you got.

Give Bri the seat while you're at it ;)

Surprised no ones mentioned this, but if you watch Madusa's runs from 2016 and late 2015 she started to slightly go larger. If I recall correctly she did two consecutive backflips in Austrailia and 2 1/2 backflips in Glendale? While doing backflips doesn't make a driver suddenly the best, she still did something impressive. 

If she steps away from racing, then it is what it is. However she has such a personality with fans during pit parties and has previous experience with running leagues (for those who don't know, she left MJ in 07-08 because she became the vp of Major League of Monster Trucks). I don't think FELD will totally get rid of her. Wouldn't surprise me if she went to some big pit parties (Vegas, etc) and did commentating on FS if she left the racing side of MJ.