Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

Blaise you should try that shine effect that i've done on my Blue Thunder. All you gotta do is make your shine PNG, a lighter shade of the base paint.

You basically kinda did it with your Gold Max-D, except this time, you do it with a darker spec so it wont be chrome.

Also, not sure if you can since you didn't paint the graphic, but the diamonds pattern behind the Jester closest to the driver window, does not that the orange diamond. You can see it in the pic above, that the pattern does not go down in a straight line, but more in a slanted way. And if maybe you can make the face bigger, looks like the Jester hat is supposed to cut off when it reaches the top of the side panel. I guess just overall, make the Jester bigger, if that makes sense haha.

But like i said, you didn't make the paint so idk how cleanly you'll be able to fix those nit picky critiques. maybe get in contact with AvengerFan?

Otherwise, looks great.

andpleasedontletithandlelikepoop

7 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Blaise you should try that shine effect that i've done on my Blue Thunder. All you gotta do is make your shine PNG, a lighter shade of the base paint.

You basically kinda did it with your Gold Max-D, except this time, you do it with a darker spec so it wont be chrome.

Also, not sure if you can since you didn't paint the graphic, but the diamonds pattern behind the Jester closest to the driver window, does not that the orange diamond. You can see it in the pic above, that the pattern does not go down in a straight line, but more in a slanted way. And if maybe you can make the face bigger, looks like the Jester hat is supposed to cut off when it reaches the top of the side panel. I guess just overall, make the Jester bigger, if that makes sense haha.

But like i said, you didn't make the paint so idk how cleanly you'll be able to fix those nit picky critiques. maybe get in contact with AvengerFan?

Otherwise, looks great.

andpleasedontletithandlelikepoop

Alrighty thanks, I'll look at it tonight, as for handling I think i got it right but maybe you could test it for me? If u want

1 minute ago, MJROR321 said:

I also redid the paint on mine. After Chuck's I might do my own version of Marc's 

*snip*

Looks good, although if you could somehow make it so it looks like you didn't just rescale the original body that'd be cool, I'm pretty sure the mold is almost entirely different for Werner's Toro. Here are a few pictures to help you out.

El-Toro-Loco-at-Monster-Jam.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

58 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Had this requested to me so why not....

(gotta get dis shine working still, nvrmined fixed now :/ )

Is that the stunt truck?, also the lettering on the tires looks too plain, add a metal texture or something so it looks damaged idk how to say, you get me