Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

I really like to take pictures of my creations, too bad this one gives about 30-ish FPS on max settings <_< Oh well still looks really nice imho, small things are left, positioning small stuff, getting lexan working, then, starting work on the other two trucks :D

OYVFXy9.png

DnELzI4.png

nSe59lB.png

• Upvote 14

Well, I worked on this tonight, got the wheels fixed with working Flextires and wheel stiffeners B) took a year to get them to work but yea its at a racable stage now B) 

1LKoCw7.png

Only problem now it that it loves to nose dive... can someone help me with a setup for this?

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

I really like to take pictures of my creations, too bad this one gives about 30-ish FPS on max settings <_< Oh well still looks really nice imho, small things are left, positioning small stuff, getting lexan working, then, starting work on the other two trucks :D

*Straight Jacket awesomeness*

Its ok man! 90% of these run my computer at around 24 lol..truck looks great

17 hours ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Karl Malone's rollover machine is now pending approval!

whats that wf track or is it not released, and that truck looks amazing 

Edited by Jon Cannon

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

Welll, Id say its time to revive this :) New NB and props to come!

*Green Jester*

Thanks to TeamScreamer for paint!

You better get this one right, I will nit pick everything about it XD

So I started this forever ago... Just started revising it. I literally slapped the textures on pre-exported models, so basically everything is a Placeholder. BTW, looking for someone to help export 32 Bodies, 32 Shocks & 32 Rims... Message me on AIM (alexsteinhaus@yahoo.com) if interested. 

LJnBngf.png

yxkKCni.png

E5MaGxt.png

Yes, I took these screenshots of each truck in or near their respective teams' location

Full Album of all 32 Trucks can be found here:  http://imgur.com/a/qk8jN/all

Edited by steiale
Changed the link to the Album
  • Upvote 9

21 hours ago, steiale said:

So I started this forever ago... Just started revising it. I literally slapped the textures on pre-exported models, so basically everything is a Placeholder. BTW, looking for someone to help export 32 Bodies, 32 Shocks & 32 Rims... Message me on AIM (alexsteinhaus@yahoo.com) if interested. 

kill it with all the fire.

Edited by Jon Cannon
Don't quote images.

On 6/13/2016 at 7:52 PM, iZonarYT said:

They Look good Yea, could use things here and there but Could i ask,

How long Did this body take to do

And i realy never understanded how to make bodies for ror- 

Could you pls help me?

Edited by Jon Cannon
Don't quote images.