Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

This is done. Ready for a relase.

1dcb1b5e8e.png

65fef8a29e.png

Go Iceland!

On 26/6/2016 at 3:29 PM, fernBurn said:

A tutorial or maybe a guide on how to correctly add flares, how to use n/b to make objects move, or even that sweet animation on the front of VG would be real cool.

I know during my Digger builds i wanted to add working headlights, but 1. couldn't find any resource to learn and 2. Wasn't able to figure it out by tinkering with it on my own.

but yea, no force or anything, it would just be cool to learn this stuff from somebody who seems to know a lot about it.

Maybe a tutorial on how to make crush cars, and place them ingame

• Upvote 7

I dunno if I can release this truck on Sim Monsters without breaking SOME type of rule, consider it's called the Child Catcher. But hear me out: it's based off of Marilyn Manson's "Smells Like Children" album, which itself had elements of the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Plus, it has pentagrams on it. Tell me what you guys think of the demo I put together :P

The video is silent because I didn't realize it was recording my music, which has vulgar lyrics and content in it.

Keep in mind, also, this was my first retexture, so it might not be appealing to the eye.

24 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

I've been working my way back into track making, and I do plan on making many more tracks this summer.

I wanted to start small with Syracuse and also try something different. These are Matt Wilkinson's cars, I wanted to see how they would look on a Monster Jam track.

I don't know how I feel about them right now, but I'll give them a chance. Freestyle is coming soon.

holy crap that looks insane ive been working on my hometown monster truck nationals event since june 3rd still a long way to go on it

9 hours ago, Edy said:

Making Syracuse 2011 here, it's me, or i feel like the stadium model it's oversized, or that i over sized the track. Help.

Seems about right to me, 2 things, the turning cars on the left side of the picture, those are 3 1/2 squares from the finish line, the cars on the right are 4 1/2 squares from the finish line, leave those but pull the left side cars further out, also the racing jumps are a half a square off from each other...........aside from those 2 things it does seem a bit too wide 

Edited by Jon Cannon