Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

RKM... Is that custom MT your making out of that...that be cool custom No Problem.  For some reason I can picture if the name No Problem came back it would look like that...Awesome...

And the AM/PM Boss truck I about fainted out of my chair! LOL

• Upvote 1

RKM... Is that custom MT your making out of that...that be cool custom No Problem.  For some reason I can picture if the name No Problem came back it would look like that...Awesome...

no thats the ROR encarnation of my new Chaotic Intentions. it's my (somewhat loose) 78 International Scout Traveler MTM2 body that he was kind enough to bring to this world and pair it with parts for me since I still can't get blender running...

CiS.jpg

Paint is in progress and I'll just say... I have indeed ditched MS paint ;) haha

but good eye, I was because the Penda No Problem! was most definatly an inspiration for the stance...

• Upvote 1

Just waiting on paint from acdcfan to finish 'em up proper. Kreg's is coming soon, also.

Steve, of course, made the models, and I did baking/exporting/placing/materials. Turned out better than I thought it would! Cheers

I can't even look at that picture.

I mean it's so awful....

Who could ever think that that looks good?

I've never seen axles that bad in my life.... and the worst part is I made them.

Max D itself looks great though. :P

Hey ethan i need to talk to you too btw, add me on aim if you see this, j.acdcfan56 is my aim.

anyway. since maxd is still in the works i had to finish a little something first, 

also these are also the new rims i modeled on the truck. has the correct number of bolts and a new paint (not finished yet btw, still need to add some stuff), has an actual transparent sponsor plate (took forever to make the thing accurate) and few more that you shall expect on max d as well  it looks a bit shiny but its fixed in the final version, Body is klaytons!

Enjoy. :)

That is ridiculously realistic looking

Damn that looks so badass I can't wait any longer. I'm now gonna die.

Why would u do that...Then you wont get to enjoy all of the max d awesomeness...