Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

6 hours ago, steiale said:

Bummer to see Jon leave Digger. But, correct me if I'm wrong, Liddycoat's schedule hasn't come out yet... Or Steven Sims... I know some lineups say *Additional trucks/drivers to be announced* so would it be reasonable to assume that Scott and Steven are in fact driving this coming season?

I saw Liddycoat listed somewhere but now he isnt anymore it seems, or so i think i did. Feel like it was a stadium tour of some sort

28 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

Could be a Type 2, more than likely a bus though. 

I'm going with the bus too. Most likely a set up similar to Higher Education with the cab in the middle of the bus body. Still gonna be cool no matter what it looks like (Yeah I'm a bit of a VW fan...)

23 hours ago, Outlawed said:

pretty much confirms a VW Van body, unless there is some other body that looks like it that I am forgetting about.

does anyone know what truck it might be cause it looks realy cool and i hope its a truck i see in arlington this year

Edited by Jon Cannon

13 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

lol i thank it looks realy cool and what stinks is that i bet dinnis is gonna be in it and im seeing morgan in arlington well....... 

this stinks

I'm completely kidding.  It's Kevin King's new Fluffy.

oh lol well im going to be seeing fluffy in arlington so cant wait to see a epic looking body in 2017 and i thank that a body just a little like that would be cool for grave digger because i reamber watching the 25th anevercy dvd on youtube because it looked like a old truck and i thank he called it the shadey something i realy dont reamber but it would be cool for dennis to make somethign like that car he has

Edited by Jon Cannon

16 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

and i thank that a body just a little like that would be cool for grave digger because i reamber watching the 25th anevercy dvd on youtube because it looked like a old truck and i thank he called it the shadey something i realy dont reamber but it would be cool for dennis to make somethign like that car he has

18 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

oh lol well im going to be seeing fluffy in arlington so cant wait to see a epic looking body in 2017

42 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

lol i thank it looks realy cool and what stinks is that i bet dinnis is gonna be in it and im seeing morgan in arlington well....... 

this stinks

1 hour ago, monsterjam9876 said:

cause it looks realy cool and i hope its a truck i see in arlington this year

Does Grammar and Spelling happen at your school?