Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Goldberg6734

1 hour ago, Jackson Brammer said:

What are your schedules for 2017?

Mine is: Worcester, MA, Hartford, CT, Providence, RI, Vermonster 4x4 Rutland, VT, Foxboro, MA, Bloomsburg, PA, Seekonk, MA, Topsfield, MA

idk im gettin in the semi and getting out when Darren tells me to unload trucks

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jackson Brammer said:

What are your schedules for 2017?

Mine is: Worcester, MA, Hartford, CT, Providence, RI, Vermonster 4x4 Rutland, VT, Foxboro, MA, Bloomsburg, PA, Seekonk, MA, Topsfield, MA

I'm only sure about Pittsburgh, PA, Wilkes Barre, PA, World Finals 17, and Foxborough, MA

Probably going to Jacksonville.

On 11/23/2016 at 5:26 PM, Outlawed said:

15178285_1158877827531419_69413636257658

I spy the Wrecking Crew chassis replacement.

As per Joyride, that isn't actually for Wrecking Crew. That chassis is going to be for Jim. This has seemed to go seemingly overlooked and not talked about at all, but 2017 is Avengers 20th anniversary, and he is building a new chassis for himself.

b07e839b1b.png

Speaking of Joyride, absolutely awesome film. 2 hours of great action, behind the scenes, and interviews. The ending, with Jim's monologue about how monster trucks started in the Pontiac Silverdome and how he started, fast forwarding to today, was a great way to end the film and actually gave me the chills. Highly recommend picking it up for the holiday season. 

18 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

As per Joyride, that isn't actually for Wrecking Crew. That chassis is going to be for Jim. This has seemed to go seemingly overlooked and not talked about at all, but 2017 is Avengers 20th anniversary, and he is building a new chassis for himself.

Speaking of Joyride, absolutely awesome film. 2 hours of great action, behind the scenes, and interviews. The ending, with Jim's monologue about how monster trucks started in the Pontiac Silverdome and how he started, fast forwarding to today, was a great way to end the film and actually gave me the chills. Highly recommend picking it up for the holiday season. 

That logo is sick. Anyhow, really hope Jim's new piece will put him back in the spot light. If it's anything like Rage, he should be a contender for some more stadium fs wins. Lol seems like all the MTT drivers are getting new chassis (Jones, Garner, Rummel, now Kohler etc)

Also, anyone know if they're actually gonna come out with a digital release of Joyride? I know they said something about it. Would much rather watch it on my phone than as a Dvd

40 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

So since Jim is getting a new chassis, would it make sense for Wrecking Crew to get his old one? (since the thing is now 20 years old as well and beat to hell). I'm very happy for Jim though, he's one of my top favourite drivers. Little disappointed he's not in my city again, but seeing him at the WF sure makes up for it. 

38 minutes ago, bottenator said:

So since Jim is getting a new chassis, would it make sense for Wrecking Crew to get his old one? (since the thing is now 20 years old as well and beat to hell). I'm very happy for Jim though, he's one of my top favourite drivers. Little disappointed he's not in my city again, but seeing him at the WF sure makes up for it. 

I believe Steve is getting the current avenger chassis, and Jim getting this new build. 

10 minutes ago, maxdman said:

I believe Steve is getting the current avenger chassis, and Jim getting this new build. 

So is Steve coming back to Team Scream? Or his he starting his own? He filled in last winter for FELD quite a few times...

6 minutes ago, steiale said:

So is Steve coming back to Team Scream? Or his he starting his own? He filled in last winter for FELD quite a few times...

Didn't mean to say Steve.  I'm just used to Wrecking Crew being driven by Steve for so many years.  Mike Thompson is driving Wrecking Crew this Winter