Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

11 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

I baked the body, probably can't fix it. :( 

What? Edge Splitting and Smoothing has no effect on the UV map, which is what you create a baked image from. A body bake has nothing to do with anything. 

Edited by Jon Cannon

12 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

What? Edge Splitting and Smoothing has no effect on the UV map, which is what you create a baked image from. A body bake has nothing to do with anything. 

alrighy then, i'll just take note on that.

11 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Go into Blender and click Set Smooth, then hit Modifiers, Edge Split at 80 degrees, apply, texture again, export.

someday I'll actually make the body smooth and not just hit bake and call it good. (honestly IK how to export but IDK if it'll be worth a shot.)
anyways, updated the parts and made a vegas version, with flags!!!
LrKBXHB.png

WBNmaGN.png

ttw0hMi.png

ZXazzTi.png

s0r6bMI.png

9 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

alrighy then, i'll just take note on that.

someday I'll actually make the body smooth and not just hit bake and call it good. (honestly IK how to export but IDK if it'll be worth a shot.)
anyways, updated the parts and made a vegas version, with flags!!!

I like the idea, and it looks good for your first, better than mine, but for it to look really good, try downloading some new:

-Axles (SealedGecko's)

-Shocks (Klayton's)

-Headers (Kozak's)

-Engines (Wambo's)

-Chassis (if you haven't already, Kozak's)

Most of my trucks are still running projects that haven't been completed (Blacksmith is undergoing it's 4th revamp for a pack I have in mind). Just know that we have no control, we're just giving suggestions, and only release it if you feel confident in it.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I like the idea, and it looks good for your first, better than mine, but for it to look really good, try downloading some new:

-Axles (SealedGecko's)

-Shocks (Klayton's)

-Headers (Kozak's)

-Engines (Wambo's)

-Chassis (if you haven't already, Kozak's)

Most of my trucks are still running projects that haven't been completed (Blacksmith is undergoing it's 4th revamp for a pack I have in mind). Just know that we have no control, we're just giving suggestions, and only release it if you feel confident in it.

i'll do some experimenting with different parts. ;)
 and like u said your just giving me suggestions.
hopfully next post is a new chassis or something similar.

6 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

i'll do some experimenting with different parts. ;)
 and like u said your just giving me suggestions.
hopfully next post is a new chassis or something similar.

try to "smooth" the paint a little bit more. make it a bit more glossy. other than that, that's a pretty good truck, garrett.