Show Your Projects Part 1

liquidfire215

Well here is a new axle housing I have been working on. It carries over the hub area, the 3rd member, and the mounting points from the old one, but the housing is completely new. Plus it includes the split shield around the brake rotor, i still need to add the brake caliper. Thanks to RKM for suppling some close up photos. And to LF for the brake rotor texture.

Newaxle.png

Newaxle2.png

Newaxle3.png

• Upvote 1

Well here is a new axle housing I have been working on. It carries over the hub area, the 3rd member, and the mounting points from the old one, but the housing is completely new. Plus it includes the split shield around the brake rotor, i still need to add the brake caliper. Thanks to RKM for suppling some close up photos.

Newaxle3.png

hot diggity damn that looks nice.....how about FPS wise?

Do the hydrolic rams carry over too? The he's housing is beastly! You get 5 free internees for that lol.

I talked to liquid about this earlier, but, we should work on limiting straps. I know they would be a fps killer, but it would be sweet to have working limiting straps.

Do the hydrolic rams carry over too? The he's housing is beastly! You get 5 free internees for that lol.

I talked to liquid about this earlier, but, we should work on limiting straps. I know they would be a fps killer, but it would be sweet to have working limiting straps.

Funny you bring up limiting straps,

The arrows are pointing at the front beams that have the rope option, and operate as limiting straps.

RoR2010-11-1900-34-23-99.png