Show Your Projects: Chapter 6

mdemko

New gearing, new tire settings, as well as grip settings are also needed to be changed. Before you can run those trucks in any series you'll have to send myself or Casey the truck file to inspect and make sure everything is changed correctly.

I also saw that you signed up with those for KOTH, however you already signed up and ran Lucas Oil Stabilizer. No truck changes are permitted in my series so you will be running LOStabilizer for the remainder of the series.

• Upvote 1

New gearing, new tire settings, as well as grip settings are also needed to be changed. Before you can run those trucks in any series you'll have to send myself or Casey the truck file to inspect and make sure everything is changed correctly.

I also saw that you signed up with those for KOTH, however you already signed up and ran Lucas Oil Stabilizer. No truck changes are permitted in my series so you will be running LOStabilizer for the remainder of the series.

Ah sorry there dig didn't releaze I couldn't.

Yea after casey said that I went through and basically made a complete copy of son uva digger other then a the body, chassis and rim meshes, everything else has been changed to what son uva digger uses. I'll get them to you before season 2 if not by this weekend.