Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

7 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Also a side note, im not sure if its just the Escalade body or it may have been scaled wrong, but i noticed on the recently released Punisher, the body looked way long. The end of the body looked like it came too far back. If possible, try to shorten the Jestalade body a bit. May wanna post some of your trials in here, and see if everyone else agrees on this.

I'll piggy back off of this one. Right now the escalade body is modeled after the Feld ones, but if you look at an indie body like Hooked and Jester, there are differences. Mainly in wheel well cuts and the angles and overall design of the front clip. Not sure how technical you want to get in Blender, but if you tackle the body design, you'd really knock these out of the park!

Jester has a new NB, with short WB, it will from now on be in the PEI pack. Bad News has the same WB as the 2000s trucks from the PEI pack, Bad News was done ASAP for WRA, but maybe I can look back for v2. Also these trucks have been uploaded as PEI 1.5, just wondering if I should upload it to the Downloads section. 

screenshot_83.png?width=768&height=399

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Jester has a new NB, with short WB, it will from now on be in the PEI pack. Bad News has the same WB as the 2000s trucks from the PEI pack, Bad News was done ASAP for WRA, but maybe I can look back for v2. Also these trucks have been uploaded as PEI 1.5, just wondering if I should upload it to the Downloads section. 

off that pic, looks like the body should be moved back some. Grill should be directly in front of the front of the frame. It might involve you shortening the body length and height wise so the body doesn't look huge. Other than still lowering the cab of the chassis, I'd say it looks alright

20 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

It may just be my eyes but that chassis looks off a bit.  Brandon runs an older style patrick not one of the newer ones (as the one you pictured appears to be to me).  Again though, I may be wrong that what chassis you used.

8 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

@Destructive Nightmareits Tony's CRD just with a halo. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Cohen's have the straight bars in the back, and the CRD's have one on a 90 degree angle to the top piece it connects to?

(Cohen)

https://imgur.com/a/O6c9C

(CRD)

https://imgur.com/a/uNZdO

*Man I love it when files don't wanna upload to the thread -_-*