Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

Thats why they call me... BAAAAAD COMPANYYY

bc1.PNG

Big thanks to @Chazzymp for the background

Gotta point 2 things out, from one painter to another. First, the flames need work and I know how hard it can be to paint those things; currently they are rather off.

Secondly, the background inside the flames is different from the background of the black areas; here's a pic to show what i mean.
22853113_376670239436684_921664860311721

You're off to a good start, but take your time and do it right the first time; there's no need to rush just to be the first one to release something. But I'm happy seeing so many new talented people working on stuff on this site, pushes me to keep improving on my own work.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, fernBurn said:

if ya'll ever wanna work with a real truck maker.......i probably wont do much anymore, but i'd be flattered..

but great work guys.

I might just take you up on that offer for something very close to my heart, I'll be in touch mi amigo.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Mr. Beardman said:

Gotta point 2 things out, from one painter to another. First, the flames need work and I know how hard it can be to paint those things; currently they are rather off.

Secondly, the background inside the flames is different from the background of the black areas; here's a pic to show what i mean.

You're off to a good start, but take your time and do it right the first time; there's no need to rush just to be the first one to release something. But I'm happy seeing so many new talented people working on stuff on this site, pushes me to keep improving on my own work.

Not to shabby, the red orange needs to be brighter in my opinion and also I specifically cut the fenders on that silverado out for overbored. I would not mind tweaking them tho.

3 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

I  dunno what else to put here

Creds to @Swegliner849 for most of Avenger, I just re-did the skulls

My suggestion is to wait on Jester. Blaise is working on fixing the wheelbase on his. Either that or send your paint to him on put in his pack.

43 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

Also on Bad Company (maybe it’s just the angle) but it looks like you don’t have a tailgate on it and the truck does have a tailgate, it just fell off during Friday nights show and they never put it back 

22792386_1862545473773250_31735585279447

My photo for the record.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Mr. Beardman said:

Screenshot_30.png

Going off that screenshot shown, is the background kind of like this?

Did this before going to work, so its not final

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Going off that screenshot shown, is the background kind of like this?

Did this before going to work, so its not final

Much better, now the only thing that needs work is the flames; and that's something that you'll have to practice on, flames can be very tricky since everyone has their own style. But if you're having a hard time with them and would like some help, just hit me up.