World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

Colton is definitely going to the big show. He was the only driver on Tyler's tour that could keep up with him in the slightest, and could still win the tour at the start of the final weekend. Seeing how many points Tyler racked up, that by itself is an accomplishment on Colton's part.

Bari getting in is also a likely possibility. He had a pretty decent season so I wouldn't be too surprised if he gets the call.

And then there's also the question of whether or not Brodozer is good to go for Vegas. If so, Colt's getting the last spot. But if not, it could go to either Chuck or Chad, my guess being Chuck.

I do think Colton needs a spot no matter what. I also see Bari getting a spot. Colt or Chuck hinders upon, like @TheRetroStyle said, wether or not Brodozer is ready for the big show. I feel like Feld should've figured out of the chassis was ready for the season prior to the start of the first quarter. Lazy on their part.

5 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Ugh I'm not looking forward to Candace, Marc, and Jimmy. Marc has literally not been himself since he started driving FS1. He's in Cleatus tho so he's undoubtedly going. Candace is ok, but Cynthia is a little more deserving. Cynthia is one of the hardest working athletes in the sport. I'm still not looking forward to Jimmy. He's having issues with his sightline out of the new Ramer Chassis (He told me at the pit party that bc it sits so low he can't see out of the plexi-glass, so he has to turn wide to make sure he doesn't hit the cars). Also, Jimmy competed for points on 2 tours. Don't think that's fair but whatever. My last 10 are

Marc McDonald- FS1 Cleatus

Ryan Disharoon- Saigon Shaker

Becky Mcdonough- El Toro Loco

Coty Saucier- Mutant

Cam Mcqueen- Northern Nightmare

Cory Rummel- Pirates Curse (Showed he can burn it down in San Diego)

Cynthia Guatier- Monster Mutt Dalmation

Chad Fortune- Soldier Fortune

Bari Musawwir or Travis Mowery- Zombie (Travis Mowery I would prefer)

Colt Stephens- Brodozer  (Debut)

Have you not been paying attention to Marcs runs? he came in 2nd place in his tour this season is the best season he ever had in for ever

I hate this line up they need to expand it to 36 or 38 trucks! Becky is not as good as Chuck

THEY ONLY ADDED BRIANNA BECAUSE OF GIRL POWER when she has been sheet this whole season

expand the DDS line up 

this is just stupid line up its awesome in the same time but so many drivers are left out

@MoreMonsterJam I don't think the points thing is fair. While yes, he has had a great season, his runs haven't been good enough to warrant that i believe. The points are controlled by the fans by JudgesZone.com (vote for winner, winner gets points). So i judge it off of who I think did the best. And yes, girl power all the way. But, she has been sheet all season. Like 4 wrecks in 2 rounds of racing in Anaheim. Really?

Cynthia Gauthier (in Monster Mutt), Bari Musawwir, and Colton Eichelberger have taken the last three spots.

Really surprised Cynthia got in (I was honestly expecting Kevin to get the call for the Mutt), but I called it with the other two.

The only question now is who takes spot #31....

Just now, NtheDiggerfan said:

@MoreMonsterJam I don't think the points thing is fair. While yes, he has had a great season, his runs haven't been good enough to warrant that i believe. The points are controlled by the fans by JudgesZone.com (vote for winner, winner gets points). So i judge it off of who I think did the best. And yes, girl power all the way. But, she has been sheet all season. Like 4 wrecks in 2 rounds of racing in Anaheim. Really?

Ikr 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

This is why you only have 4 upvotes ever.

Forgot to post the pics of confirmation:

CynthiaWF.JPGBariWF.JPGColtonWF.JPG

There you have it. Double Down Showdown competitiors will be announced throughout the day tomorrow, probably 3 or 4 at a time.

My new DDS predictions list (Old one is outdated):

1. Rammunition - Mat Dishman
  2. Grave Digger - Brandon Vinson
  3. Grave Digger - Krysten Anderson
  4. Zombie - Travis Mowrey
  5. Monster Mutt Rottweiler - Brad Allen
  6. Scooby-Doo - Linsey Read
  7. Stinger Unleashed - Zane Rettew
  8. Monster Mutt - Kevin Crocker
  9. Pirate's Curse - Cory Rummell
  10. Pirate's Curse - Camden Murphy
  11. Soldier Fortune Black Ops - Tony Ochs