World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

I mean I understand that he didn't do good this season due to lack of events he was in (cause Dawn and Jimmy took their spots for the first two stops of their tour) but honestly people are forgetting about Eric Swanson I mean he did good in DDS last year and he made it to the finals until he started FS early. He'll be in either world finals or DDS this year.

the next 3 have been announced and only 2 of these drivers im happy to see this year in vegas

ColeVenardAnnouncement.JPG

BryceKennyAnnouncement.JPG

RosaleeRamerAnnouncement.JPG

i was hopeing rosalee would have been replaced by some one else and im ok with bryce being in this year as he did not do that bad last year. but cole im realy happy to see this year in vegas

4 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

the next 3 have been announced and only 2 of these drivers im happy to see this year in vegas

i was hopeing rosalee would have been replaced by some one else and im ok with bryce being in this year as he did not do that bad last year. but cole im realy happy to see this year in vegas

Although Rosalee didn't do good points wise (although I don't think anyone here did good points wise either) she did good preformance wise and had great saves at Tampa and Oakland

Hate to say it but I don’t think Eric will be in anything simply because he didn’t take a full schedule. And man you’re crazy.. Creten and Marc have had great years compared to the People you want to see. You can’t put people in the WF because you want new names and faces who had okay seasons, you put people in the WF because their consistent competitive drivers who have what it takes to win so you’re crazy for wanting to put someone like Matt or Scott Hartsock in over Jim Creten. 

1 minute ago, NitroMenace said:

Hate to say it but I don’t think Eric will be in anything simply because he didn’t take a full schedule. And man you’re crazy.. Creten and Marc have had great years compared to the People you want to see. You can’t put people in the WF because you want new names and faces who had okay seasons, you put people in the WF because their consistent competitive drivers who have what it takes to win so you’re crazy for wanting to put someone like Matt or Scott Hartsock in over Jim Creten. 

somebody wants Cory and Brad to be in world finals. Just thought I'd let you know.

These are my last 7. (I think 24 have been announced but I maybe wrong so don't tell me I'm wrong and to go kill myself)

Linsey Weenk- Crusader

Colton Eichelberger- Max-D

Becky McDonough- El Toro Loco 

Chuck Werner- El Toro Loco 

Colt Stephens- Brodozer

Coty Saucier- Mutant

Chad Fortune- Soldier Fortune

Edited by Brad Kerlin
F*** me I forgot about Colton. He has a better chance than Bari.

She IS the top female driver right now. That girl could entertain with broken steering, a broken wheel, you name it. I'm just going out on a limb and saying Jimmy Creten will win racing and either Cole Venard or Ryan Anderson will win FS. I expect Ryan and Cole to have close scores. If Cole can duplicate his run from XVII and add a little more magic to it the competition is done. Lets just relive that run for a moment.