World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Politeness said:

Only one I don’t want snubbed is Chuck in ETL

Sadly, i don't know why they keep snubbing him. Becky is NO WHERE NEAR  as good as chuck, but i guarantee you by the end of the day we'll all be pissed off saying that chuck got snubbed again... Unless they waste a second spot on Becky and make her drive the yellow one while Chuck drives the orange one.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Politeness said:

So that leaves Bari, Chuck, Chad, Colton, and Colt as potentials so there will be two cuts and my gut says it’ll be Colton and Chuck

I honestly don't think Bari will make it. The only reason chuck is 99% sure to be cut at this point is bc there is already one ETL...

I say the last few will be Chad, Colton, Colt, and bari and chuck will be cut.

Yeah but i thought Feld isn't doing that anymore? Look at last year. There were 4 same paint diggers. I'd hate to see another spot wasted on 2 of the same trucks. I miss when there were all different trucks. Remember when Dennis and Pablo Huffaker were both good enough to compete in the WF but Dennis was already competing in GD so Pablo had to drive something like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Or CVH in Power Forward? No. Now i get to see a Grave Digger race an Identical Grave Digger. Hopefully there isn't a duplicate ETL. If there is, it better be a different scheme like Becky drives Yellow and Chuck drives Orange 

7 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Yeah but i thought Feld isn't doing that anymore? Look at last year. There were 4 same paint diggers. I'd hate to see another spot wasted on 2 of the same trucks. I miss when there were all different trucks. Remember when Dennis and Pablo Huffaker were both good enough to compete in the WF but Dennis was already competing in GD so Pablo had to drive something like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Or CVH in Power Forward? No. Now i get to see a Grave Digger race an Identical Grave Digger. Hopefully there isn't a duplicate ETL. If there is, it better be a different scheme like Becky drives Yellow and Chuck drives Orange 

what they need to do is do different colored trucks for Vegas again. it was less confusing and added something cool to the truck.

I think the last 3 are gonna be Bari, Colton and Colt. I’d love to see the last 3 be Colton, Colt and Chuck as well tho. I think Bari is an excellent driver personally, so I think it’s a hard choice between Colt Chuck Bari and Colton and I’m not really sure who the best cut would be. I’d say for sure we see Colt and Brodozer unless they just give Colt the Zombie spot but I also think Brodozer will be competing in some way, but you could also say Brodozer could be in double down with a diesel bro (which is absurd but I could also see it happening now that I think about it). I hope that Chad is straight up out of the question because he just isn’t good like at all.

5 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

I think the last 3 are gonna be Bari, Colton and Colt. I’d love to see the last 3 be Colton, Colt and Chuck as well tho. I think Bari is an excellent driver personally, so I think it’s a hard choice between Colt Chuck Bari and Colton and I’m not really sure who the best cut would be. I’d say for sure we see Colt and Brodozer unless they just give Colt the Zombie spot but I also think Brodozer will be competing in some way, but you could also say Brodozer could be in double down with a diesel bro (which is absurd but I could also see it happening now that I think about it). I hope that Chad is straight up out of the question because he just isn’t good like at all.

The roast on Chad at the end killed me lol. He sucks to be honest.

Actually the DDS winner should make 32. The AT4 Champ makes 31, which will be either Cam McQueen or Pablo Huffaker, which Cam is leadin by 2 points right now. If Pablo wins then that makes 5 Grave Diggers in the WF which is the most ever so far if he wins

5 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

Actually the DDS winner should make 32. The AT4 Champ makes 31, which will be either Cam McQueen or Pablo Huffaker, which Cam is leadin by 2 points right now. If Pablo wins then that makes 5 Grave Diggers in the WF which is the most ever so far if he wins

and that is the number 1 reason why i want cam to win arena tour