Race #1 -6/19/11 - Minneapolis, MN - Metrodome

Casey Graves

I have to say I'm not happy right now. After coming on here and seeing the event is cancelled then going off to do other things, then coming back home to say oh just kidding its still on... and missed the qualifying for the show to boot. I would love these decisions to be made in private and have a single post made so its clear, not this back and forth stuff

• Upvote 3

After he said it was cancelled and had qualifying past the posted times? Yea it is hard to understand that especially after reading what he had posted

Nowhere did it ever say it was cancelled like you are implying, it said pushed back and did not say when or long or if the day would change.

• Upvote 2

Im gonna have to push the event back both myself and josh are gonna be unavailable to run the event, sorry for the short notice

How does that say the event is going to happen later this evening? I hate being like this but all I'm saying is when events get cancelled or postponed, or start later...1 clear post. That's it

• Upvote 4

Well I would have raced had I known the event got moved up an hour. I saw the times were 10:30 PM EST so I went out till around 10:15 to come back and race. And I find out the race was moved up to 9:30.. Not really happy about it but oh well. Good luck to everyone.

• Upvote 3