The Monster Truck Thread

Robertson Racing

Obviously you've NEVER seen Kreg drive for you to even THINK that.

Also I'm going to make this our official Monster Jam thread, few rules to follow for this thread.

Thread Rules

1. No driver bashing...that goes for everyone.
  2. No false information (if you post information I expect to see a source with it)
  3. If you post a lineup make sure you include the Town/City and State it is in.

• Upvote 1

As I said on Mayhem.. I really didn't like the truck at all at first glance but the more and more I see it the more I like it. Its unique. Not some lame 3D cartoon body. It kinda makes me wonder why we haven't seen more Trophy truck type bodys in Monster Jam before now. Never even thought of it until now lol.

• Upvote 1

Not sure what rock you've been under but that was a display piece only used mainly for recruiting. Also it won't be running anytime soon either with Air Force pull sponsorship from monsters.

Hmm I thought that was going to run Ha..Well Thanks for Telling me that I had never knew that.

On the Other side There's going to be another Superhero Monster truck for the real series so..Captain America Maybe?

392574_10150520563110833_25011750832_11256463_1464900037_n.jpg

Great to see the new Bigfoot, looking forward to seeing it in some new videos.

Well, it's around that time of year again. Since my familiy doesn't exactly have a lot of money, this is one of the 3 places I've seen monster trucks.

Pittsburgh, PA

February 17-19, 2012

USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger® driven by Chad Tingler, Spider-Man driven by Bari Musawwir, Maximum Destruction® driven by Tom Meents, El Toro Loco® driven by Becky McDonough, Advance Auto Parts Grinder℠ driven by John Seasock, Brutus driven by Chris Bergeron, Spike driven by Rich Hilgendorf, and Crushstation driven by Greg Winchenbach!

It'll be a good chance to see Tom, but what I want to know is, where's Jim Koehler?