Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

This is my 136th Post Spectacular! I guess I should post more..

Haven't posted anything in a while so let me catch up with some older stuff. First is a new set of vehicles. Yes I do know of Marks. He is the one that got me the textures. But I was the person that thought of using them.

655074.png

7283652.png

Of all of these models, the car, van, and city bus are my models from sketchup. The RV and school bus are from Mark, but I rescaled them to fit my vehicles.

Next are some tracks I've been working on with the new models. This first one is a remake of my old Sketchup track DM Stadium.

7829927.png4545587.png

These next two are custom ovals that I have no idea what to name. The first one is from another old Sketchup track I made.

3767629.png

Finally, this one is based of the obstacles in the Path of Destruction Tour.

9290792.png

Congrats on 600 posts Mark, and thanks for getting the textures.

• Upvote 4

Wait so what models are witch? The ones mark posted is his? Those are yours? And rock posted his a while back or are they all the same because im confused.

Rocks are Rocks, they are completely seperate from these. Mark got the MTM2 textures for me as a favor so I could texture my models I brought over from Sketchup. Mark decided to make his own as well. He's been updating them and sending them to me as well for the textures. I guess when it comes time to release, we will look over both and pick and choose the best models. Hope this clears things up.

I am loving every single post. Keep it up guys!

*edit* Looking at Rock's second picture, i noticed its a different track and the banners look "old" or a few years before AAP was called the title sponsor. I wonder what track that will become... What ever it is im sure you have something awsome up your sleeve!