Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

Some truly amazing work on display! Great work to all! Allow me to join in...

San Marco Stop 2 Racing is nearing completion. As you see, I have all my freestyle obstacles in place. In the last stages of tweaking, testing, and modifying before releasing to a select few individuals for beta, and before moving on to two other incarnations of the same track (the Freestyle and Tough Truck/Pro Stadium/Offroad Truck Course).

Man i miss the MtM2 lunacy. There was even a track that was the first two levels of SMB complete with sound effects

what happened to that stuff? seriously, i miss it.

Man i miss the MtM2 lunacy. There was even a track that was the first two levels of SMB complete with sound effects

what happened to that stuff? seriously, i miss it.

Rigs of Rods is, by definition, a simulator. The name of this forum has the word "Sim" in it. MTM2 was an unrealistic rally racing game with no drag tracks at all, and that's one thing MTM2 will have that Rigs of Rods will never have, unbelievably creative and detailed rallies that go beyond the limits of what the game should be capable of.

7726917.png

Not to big of a project but i have my custom world finals 1 thats been done for like 3 or 4 months now and havent felt like exporting i finally go my lazy but to do it and it turned out good should have some pics tomorrow for yall andddddddd i will most likely release it tomorrow if not the day after that so yea.............................

if anyone can help me get this truck in that pic to ror however you truck makers do it just aim me a quick explaination bc i learn fast and fairly easy. so thanks and enjoy i might put up a pack of 10 trucks or so if someone could tell me how.

just noticed i didnt save it got to do that right now.

Edited by monster jam fan
  • Upvote 2

Nice trucks i have the same Flames from google ;)

Welp here it is... I made a video this time.

Custom World Finals 1 Racing,Freestyle, and Encores

[media=]

Volume!

Can someone help me how to get good quality videos? I have fraps and i run on calceum and i have .37 soo if anyone can tell me what settings fraps should be on or is it the screen of ror. Thanks for the help anyone

Edited by monster jam fan