Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

One thing wrong with that is that the the current wolverine's windows actually eschew the underbody's windows. you haven't been able to see them since 2003.

Sideon-1.jpg

in fact i think what you've gone and done is modeled the 2003 wolverine entirely, and not the 2012 wolverine. the shape you got there is the old angular and jagged one, where the new one is almost entirely smooth, with no true angles. Even the edging that fits to the underbody is smooth on the new one

Small update to the V4 Wolverine. Added the XMen logo on the roof which is hand painted by me, and added the mini Monster Jam logos next to the rear tail lights.

7885510862_f5af155993_b.jpg

One thing, Alex's back tires are Ukraine tires.

http://www.monsterjam.com/PhotoGallery/Album38203/Photos/Page22/?url=/assets/0/86/673/c11c15c7-4125-4c84-adc6-f1ae2d943644.jpg

You probably can't tell that well from the picture, but I saw Alex and Wolverine in Philadelphia, PA and his rear wheels were Ukraine tires

well that's how the real body works, they just mould the claws and ear things and literally staple it to the bog standard ford. and whoever did model it used the 2003 body as reference instead of the new one

I believe Justin modeled, was one of the first new bodies to be made for the pack and was based off the truck displayed at the Marvel thing

I believe Justin modeled, was one of the first new bodies to be made for the pack and was based off the truck displayed at the Marvel thing

And it's based on the wrong body, which means it should probably be redone. I had the same problem with a few of mine.

I like many others do not care how exact the truck is. It looks great and keep up the good work!

what kind of thought is that?

"I like how this simulator isn't as good as it can be"

a simulator, by nature has to be spot on, the phrase "that'll do" is a sin.

• Upvote 3

if you dont like it you dont have to download, simple as that.

its wonderful to go into massive amounts of detail but pointless as only the hardcore people will even notice it, this site is dedicated to providing a simulation like experience in all aspects possible, not just truck or track detail.

Its easy for you because you have the ability to model that far into detail, the people that have helped on V4 have done the best damn job they can do and thats that.

take it or leave it

• Upvote 7

Just a question about all the new trucks in general. Will all of the trucks be consistent in having the new features (i.e shock shafts, sponsor panels, etc.)? I only ask because in the teasers, some of the trucks have these things, some things don't. I'm not complaining by any means, I'm just curious considering how much work it takes to add all these things to each truck. Everything looks awesome.

Edited by Mark Colineri

Just make sure that you guys keep that in mind: your love for the sport and enjoyment of the hobby. Something fun to work on and create. I can understand how a project this big and time consuming may cause frusteration, or burn out. I say that because I've experienced burn out after a great many of my hobbies became to much like a job, causing me to hate it in the end. Keep up the great work you guys are doing!

• Upvote 4