Boogey Van in 2013!

Edy

Hey guys just noticed the Boogey Van monster truck is going to be back in 2013!

Heres the info:

Rettew Motorsports, an AllMonster.com client, just announced that they will be running a full 2013 schedule on the Monster X Tour with a new version of an old name–Boogey Van! Head over to Rettew Motorsports for more information!

Source of the info: http://www.allmonster.com

So whats your opinion about this? ;)

Truck looks nice on paper but will not translate good to the truck imo with the way the colors are unless Zane decides to put the money into getting the truck wraped with florescent colors. I kinda hope Zane builds a longer wheelbase truck for himself and turns the current Stinger into Boogey Van

Ash's design is awesome! Congrats man!

Just too bad that giant douchebag Zane has to be associated with it. A truly classy individual, he gets a bunch of well-known online truck designers to work for free on a design (purposefully not saying there's more than one designer), say they're going with your design, then months later ditch your work and don't even have the balls to tell you why. He was just looking to get a bunch of free designs and didn't care who he disappointed as long as he was happy in the end. I've got zero time for a guy who would treat his fans with such disrespect.

That being said I have absolutely no hard feelings with Ash and honestly am happy he got his work on the truck. And it really does look sweet! My beef is 100% with that turd Zane.

• Upvote 1