Rigs of Rods Video Thread

Max-D-Dude

Here's a video from August 2010. Not even sure if this site was around then. It's a video from my old account before it got suspended that got featured on The Monster Blog's Rigs of Rods article.

Oh that hit me with nostalgia pretty hard.

those were good times. ROR was new, not a care in the world, i was putting together literary concepts that i'm still drawing great ideas from and i'd just been with my first boyfriend that month

time is a strange concept isn't it

Nice try Coconut but imo anything other than Rock/Metal just won't work. I don't know but just with the persona of a Monster Truck being big, bad, chaotic e.t.c, it just needs something heavy to go with it.

Well i like rock/metal i can agree with that but i just wanted to try something different i mean, i would love to do an intro with rock/metal on it but as i said i wanted to try something different. Also i tested, it sound cool for me and well i wanted to use that kind of music bro

Yeah I mean there's nothing wrong using it especially when all you hear Five Finger Death Punch in videos. If there is a song that fits use it. It would work for runs and stuff but in my own opinion for like a music video there isn't that like, I don't know drum beat that would fit when you have to change clips really fast.