V4 Truck Ingame Problems

Outlawed

Question

People should really read this whole thread before posting a question or problem.  I found one the other day that I wanted to know if anyone else had.  I was driving Retro Foot for a while and after about 20 or 30 minutes the truck started handling different.  It felt like there was no rear suspension at all, it was articulating weird and the truck would rocket (screen would move really fast) at some points.  I respawned (incase something was broke) and the same issue happened immedietly.  I already tried it on multiple tracks with the same issue happening again and again.  I haven't had this issue with any of the other trucks in the game except Retro Foot.  I haven't tried the other short foot chassis yet but that's next.  Has anyone else had a problem with this truck?  I'm going to try to get some video but I think it will be hard to see what I'm talking about and I have very limited internet access these days.  I am using .37 as all others should be with a computer more than capable of running the game.

• Upvote 2

People should really read this whole thread before posting a question or problem.  I found one the other day that I wanted to know if anyone else had.  I was driving Retro Foot for a while and after about 20 or 30 minutes the truck started handling different.  It felt like there was no rear suspension at all, it was articulating weird and the truck would rocket (screen would move really fast) at some points.  I respawned (incase something was broke) and the same issue happened immedietly.  I already tried it on multiple tracks with the same issue happening again and again.  I haven't had this issue with any of the other trucks in the game except Retro Foot.  I haven't tried the other short foot chassis yet but that's next.  Has anyone else had a problem with this truck?  I'm going to try to get some video but I think it will be hard to see what I'm talking about and I have very limited internet access these days.  I am using .37 as all others should be with a computer more than capable of running the game.

Flag issue, the flag gets bent down on the bigfoot trucks. Being fixed in the patch