V4 Truck Ingame Problems

Outlawed

Question

I understand they are for .37, but everyone has the latest version: .38. so maybe you can upconvert them?

We need them upconverted or bring v3 archives back to the public.

Because i don't want to downgrade to 0.37. everybody else runs .38 (server owners, me,etc) Or get the patch to V4 out.

V3 Archives were deleted because of space issues on the sites server and we have been close to the limit for several months. Evidently you did not catch the fact but the original V4 patch was going to be .37 release aswell. The next truck pack will be .38 but you will not be seeing that as a complete pack up for download for a long time since everything is being reworked by basically 2-3 people.

By the way I also chuckled at your people listing in parenthesis, as if that that is supposed to provide motivation from someone who has not contributed to the community at all.

• Upvote 1

I understand they are for .37, but everyone has the latest version: .38. so maybe you can upconvert them?

We need them upconverted or bring v3 archives back to the public.

Because i don't want to downgrade to 0.37. everybody else runs .38 (server owners, me,etc) Or get the patch to V4 out.

Yeah sure. Add that to the already extensive list of things needing to be done to the V5 packs JUST so you and a few others can be happy.

I was going to say it's so simple. That however doesn't seem to be the case other wise this annoying issue wouldn't continue being regurgitated...

These packs are for 0.37 ONLY. If you do not wish to downgrade your version of RoR for them to work, then that is your problem. It's been specifically stated countless time yet people seem to ignore this and instead expect the creators to kiss there arse to make it work for other versions of RoR.

Most league owners, racers/participants, editors/creators, etc. use 0.37 because, as it has been stated, it is not only the easiest version to work with, but the easiest on ya'lls CPU's.

So either do as mason suggested and have multiple versions, or don't. Just don't complain to the creators if this content doesn't work the way you think it should for the versions of RoR you think it should. That'd be a product of your own stubbornness.

I have a problem about trucks that spawns without tires in the sim-monster V0.4 pack. i have downloaded v 0.4 but it didnt fix it. does somebody know hos to fix this problem?

What version of RoR are you using? The original V4 pack was made for .37, but if you are running .38, the there is infact a new pack where the trucks should be compatible for .38.

I have a problem about trucks that spawns without tires in the sim-monster V0.4 pack. i have downloaded v 0.4 but it didnt fix it. does somebody know hos to fix this problem?

I didn't know this was that old. I just go on random threads. :P

Im new everytime i download a mud truck and then go to spawn it in it sends me a orge error message saying gravedigger rims or gravedigger flares

1) Did you download the v4 pack? If not, then do so!

2) Are you using 0.37 or 0.38? You should use 0.37 unless you don't want to otherwise. If you don't use 0.37 not every truck will work. 

1) Did you download the v4 pack? If not, then do so!

2) Are you using 0.37 or 0.38? You should use 0.37 unless you don't want to otherwise. If you don't use 0.37 not every truck will work. 

Thank you this helped very much thank you for getting back to me!