Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

That was poorly set up.  The van and cars should have been pushed way out of the way.

Same thing as last year in East Rutherford, NJ. When Tom backed up to align himself he backed into the cars that were sitting there and knocked himself out of alignment a little tiny bit. Being perfectly aligned as possible is crucial in this kind of predicament.

Either way Tom Meents missed it by that much. Tom did have one strategy here that I had in mind for a double backflip to work, lots and lots of speed on the rotations. If only he was rotating a little bit faster and rebounded a little higher in the air I think Tom would have landed it.

That's my constructive criticism for this, but still, this backflip craze in my opinion has got to stop. The backflip was such a unique move to see when Tom Meents, Larry Quick, and Cam McQueen did it for the first time. Ever since then the backflip has been done to death and it is not that spectacular to see anymore because we have seen it so many times now. But hey, that's just my opinion, and probably many of yours as well.

I want them to bring POD to the west coast. Do Baltimore then come to Glendale at University of Phoenix Stadium then East Rutherford and wherever else. 

I think Seattle at CenturyLink Field would be better. The Kingdome was an awesome place for monster trucks. The history there is so rich.