Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

I really hope they didn't mess this up on the monster jam website

Philly line up for October at Wells Fargo Center:

Featuring

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson, Monster Mutt®, Son-uva Digger® driven by Ryan Anderson and More TBA!!
Subject to change without notice.

I really hope they didn't mess this up on the monster jam website

Philly line up for October at Wells Fargo Center:

Featuring

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson, Monster Mutt®, Son-uva Digger® driven by Ryan Anderson and More TBA!!

Subject to change without notice.

Even if Dennis and Ryan are going to be there, i'm still not going to go, and i'll wait until next year for the Path of Destruction show to return to Lincoln Financial Field.

The track at Abu Dhabi for Monster Jam this weekend. All I will say is, that is a lot of blue tarp.

The thing about the Abu Dhabi track is that the floor of the place is huge. The stadium is much bigger than most of the stadium shows in the states so I guess they just scaled it so its about the same floor size of a regular show in the states. 

The track at Abu Dhabi for Monster Jam this weekend. All I will say is, that is a lot of blue tarp.

954859_10151647985840833_173542825_n.jpg

I know Vegas is supposed to be the biggest show of the year, but if you have that much room make good use of it. Maybe a triple bus jump? not so much as a freestyle obstacle but at least a one hit stunt during intermission.

I know Vegas is supposed to be the biggest show of the year, but if you have that much room make good use of it. Maybe a triple bus jump? not so much as a freestyle obstacle but at least a one hit stunt during intermission.

I'd guess it was of personal request of the venue. Hence why a show like Gothenburg had a massive track in 2007 but was much smaller in comparison the last few years.

I like how everyone is saying "Oh, the Abu Dhabi track should have been bigger." Nobody seems to realize that all the blue tarp is covering a runners track. How could they run on that without risking damage to the track of the stadium itself?

• Upvote 4