Roach

Some new information on Max D.

New Logo

1600913.jpg

New paint design for Tom's Max D

9917229.jpg

Different body design and scheme for Neil and Kreg

1034868.jpg

The neon Max D I can live with...but the spikes seem a little overboard.

More stuff.

Pit Party Extras

3018198.jpg

All 3 drivers and the 2 new designs

6311679.jpg

Edited by Mark Colineri

Some new information on Max D.

New Logo

1600913.jpg

New paint design for Tom's Max D

9917229.jpg

Different body design and scheme for Neil and Kreg

1034868.jpg

The neon Max D I can live with...but the spikes seem a little overboard.

Comment From Mark Chompy Colineri

Hey Tom, what is your favorite venue to compete in throughout the year?

I like every Monster Jam venue especially the domes and stadiums that are sold out

Edited by Mark Colineri

Jan. 4-6 – Tacoma, WA – Tacoma Dome

Jan. 12 – Anaheim, CA – Angel Stadium

Jan. 19 – Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium

Jan. 26 – Orlando, FL – Citrus Bowl

Feb. 2 – Houston, TX – Reliant Stadium

Feb. 9 – Miami, FL – Sun Life Stadium

Feb. 16-17 – Oklahoma City, OK – Chesapeake Energy Arena

Feb. 23 – New Orleans, LA – Mercedes Benz Superdome

Mar. 2 – Detroit, MI – Ford Field

Mar. 9 – Syracuse, NY – Carrier Dome TOMS SCHEDULE!!!!

Jan. 4-5 – Manchester, NH – Verizon Wireless Arena

Jan. 12 – Atlanta, GA – Georgia Dome

Jan. 19 – San Diego, CA – Qualcomm Stadium

Jan. 26 – Vancouver, BC – BC Place

Feb. 2 – St. Louis, MO – Edward Jones Dome

Feb. 8-9 – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Place

Feb. 15-16 – Salt Lake City, UT – EnergySolutions Arena

Feb. 23 – Jacksonville, FL – EverBank Field

Mar. 2-3 – Baltimore, MD – 1st Mariner Arena

Mar. 8-10 – Bridgeport, CT – Webster Bank Arena

Mar. 15-16 – Raleigh, NC – PNC Arena KREGS SCHEDULE!!!!

spacer.gif Neil:

Jan. 4-5 – Trenton, NJ – Sun National Bank Center

Jan. 12 – Detroit, MI – Ford Field

Jan. 19-20 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre

Jan. 26 – Indianapolis, IN – Lucas Oil Stadium

Feb. 2 – Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium

Feb. 8-10 – Rosemont, IL – Allstate Arena

Feb. 16 – Los Angeles, CA – Dodgers Stadium

Feb. 23 – Oakland, CA – O.Co Coliseum

Mar. 2-3 – El Paso, TX – UTEP Sun Bowl Stadium

Mar. 8-10 – Reno, NV – Livestock Events Center

Edited by Mark Colineri

At first I wasn't that hyped about Tom's special paint job, but now seeing the whole design than just one side of the body on a post card, i'm actually quite curious on how it will look in real life, maybe it will come out better than I thought. Now the spiked body for Neil and Kreg looks like The Road Warriors from the WWE. It looks beast like to me, I really like it.

Now Tom said on the chat tonight that he has something instored for us at "Advance Auto Parts" Monster Jam World Finals 14. I don't know if Tom meant a special paint job, a Maximum Destruction encore, or maybe both. What do you guys think the special surprise might be.

Oh my god, complaining, complaining, complaining. I never saw any complaining when Dennis unveiled HIS anniversary bodies. Seriously people, whining about the decade of destruction bodies is going to get you nowhere but in the middle of an arguement. Just try to enjoy the anniversary, quit whining and be quiet.

Oh my god, complaining, complaining, complaining. I never saw any complaining when Dennis unveiled HIS anniversary bodies. Seriously people, whining about the decade of destruction bodies is going to get you nowhere but in the middle of an arguement. Just try to enjoy the anniversary, quit whining and be quiet.

Since this is pretty much addressed at me (considering I'm the only one who's posted that doesn't like these) let me say a couple things:

I'm not a "Feld Hater". I'm pretty much the polar opposite and I'll defend most of the actions they do.

I loved the 30th Anniversary bodies when I saw them. I think Captain America looks cool, as well as the new El Toro Locos, and the multiple Mutts.

But this... I'm sorry, I can't find one good thing to say about the spike bodies, or for most of the designs in general. The only thing they have going for me is the neon light one. That's it.

Is that going to stop me from going to Monster Jam when Atlanta rolls around? No, that would be insane.

That's all I'm going to say on this. Getting into an argument over this isn't worth it (trust me, I want this to be as far away from the Mayhem mentality as anyone)

I like both of the designs a lot actually, the spiked one looks like it could be sick looking if they do it right. I'l have to see how it looks Freestyling and Racing to truly see how I like it. But based on the chat, which to me sounded like someone had a bunch of messages typed up ready to go, it sounds like they have a special thing planned for every stop, and something extra special for the World Finals. I would guess Max-D encores at the stops and a double at World Finals 14, but I may be wrong.