Special Maximum Destruction Paint Scheme For 2013?

BigfootFanTV

i have to side with Tom P on this one the red Max D design would be quite awesome and nobody can say "grave digger did it first" because that red spectraflame paint job has never been done..In all honesty it doesn't really matter because if i have learned anything about Tom Meents its that he will tear $#!t up no matter how new or nice something is but it still would be nice to see IMO

• Upvote 2

Just to confirm this if it wasn't already, it is definitely the scheme he will run its on all the ads and posters we put up at work. They could have done alot more with it but until I see the hood and roof of the truck I won't say anything about it. I do like the logo they did for it, its really clean and looks alot better than the regular logo

It should be about Tom Meents not the truck, go back to team meents that would be cool. Unfortunaly feld own Tom and his truck so he is at felds mercy :(

Stupid how that works, and Blue Thunder had an awesome paint job and a super duty body when Live Nation made it, and Feld brought it back and ruined that too. I Think a chrome Max D (Obsessionracing's idea) would be cool, or Maybe just a slightly different color scheme and a big 10 or X on the side instead of the machinehead... thing. The paint job shown was a good concept, in my opinion, but is not owrth seeing.