Show Your Projects Chapter 18!

Outlawed

Well this is a personal project I have been tinkering with for a long time. I kinda gave up on doing anything like this a long time ago but I just couldn't stand the normal sounds any longer and decided to start messing with things again.  :rolleyes:  I knew it was possible but it just took some figuring it out on my part to get things to work like I wanted. It took a while but now every truck in my game has the sounds it should. Part of the sounds in this started out as xunlex's, the mufflers and zoomies, they were a great start and I don't want to take any credit from him, but I edited them more to my liking. The rest is 100% mine. I'm a little nervous about even sharing it after seeing all the awesome work going on in this thread right now. But here it is...

Do you think you could put those up for download? They are the best sounds i've heard yet and would really like to use them.

• Upvote 2

Coconutmen made this shop for our team in ORL... There is also a display crush car in the front, a store, and a test track with two jumps in our "backyard".

Tesselate the textures on the walls, that is not how real life works

also find some concrete textures as well, i like Cgtextures the best