Show Your Projects Chapter 18!

Outlawed

I love little projects like this. Still needs the correct 4link/sway bar/shock coloring. But this is a lot of fun so far. Expect more from this certain team.

*pic*

It's about time that a model from "Maximum Destruction" shown up! Great job so far Roach  :D

Edited by Roach
Try not to quote pictures.

I spent too much time on this...

Enclosedtrailerpreview.png

Enclosedtrailerpreviewb.png

I am quite pleased at how well it came out.

The trailer base (tires, mudflaps, etc.) are Klayton's. I extruded the verts for the enclosed portion. The trailer textures are from the RoR repository. Mud flaps, rim, and tire tread textures are from various sources on Google, edited by me.

This is a freestyle obstacle that will be seen on an upcoming track for Alex's IDS league. The track? An MTM2 remake of Remington County Fairgrounds Round 2 . Watch for it in the coming weeks!

• Upvote 9

Is that the Wild Thang i ripped from Max-d?

me and crazy got that thing working years ago, the one you got looks pretty much identical to it, minus not being on a RORMj truck and such

I believe it is. I found it in a old folder called "wt". I made massive edits to the body and created a chassis for it. Hopefully once the colors look right on it I can continue with this little project.