Show Your Projects Chapter 19!

Mark Colineri

'broke' the left front headlight, added two mirrors and some door handles from the road rat. i also remodeled the surfboard, but it looks identical, i just halfed the facecount

CCblend-15_zpsbc793d6c.png

CCblend-15_zpsa7d52ddf.png

does this look like proper broken glass? i don't want it to be stupidly overpoly, it's 230 faces as is

and yes, there is a bulb in there. fully modeled filament and all

• Upvote 9

it looks great, if you modify the main shattered part just a little bit maybe add a few small cracks leading away from the hole would look good but what to i know  :P i really dont know much about blender yet but hopefully will try to get the hang of it soon.

>import the SMv4 driveline, transmission, four links ect

>Oh dear no

CCblend-15_zpsf1a3b1e5.png

so yeah, making my own everything for ratty, why? who the hell knows, currently working on a new ZF front, PEI rear diffs.

as for tires, probably gonna do a ukrane/sir in the back, then a copy of '06 avenger's left front shaved thing and i still haven't decided what the right front will be

also i got a working altemetre going. should be fun to see that in action

• Upvote 1

The only Curse you'll see nowadays unless they throw Pablo in it for Vegas is gonna be a CRD.

nope its still the same Frankenstein chassis as before, its the only chassis that will fit the willy's body. Pablo drove it in Vegas last year and Alex gave up his brand new Cohen chassis (Wolverine) to Morgan Kane (Ironman) to drive Curse again this year